Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

WHY does this happen EVERYTIME!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006
Back From The Banned!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
hmm... here in NYC, I would consider that a decent amount of space. At the Dunkin Donuts by my g/f's house ppl park on the sidewalk, behind other cars that are parked in a proper spot, park 3 more cars past the last parking lines..... it's bad.
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
haha i bet she did it on purpose just to **** you off. after 2 dents, ive decided not to care anymore and for some reason, i still dont have any other dents since those 2 lol
Old 08-30-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
+1 for that thats a a funny *** pic
Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone have that drawing of mickey mouse giving the finger and it says something like next time leave me a can opener so i can get in my car lol.
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
thats sucks...

someone hit my em2 and run at the gas station... no one caught em... i am pissed off but i fixed it myself.. its still have a little dent

its hard to see.. not bad..
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by gearbox
does anyone have that drawing of mickey mouse giving the finger and it says something like next time leave me a can opener so i can get in my car lol.
YES! i remember that. where can we get one!
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

jameStype is an unknown quantity at this point
i've been lucky. i've gone 2 years since i bought my car from the dealer without a single ding. i always try to spot the best protected area.

i can't believe the inconsiderate **tch parked illegally like that.
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member

should've called the tow truck
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
lmfao lmfao yo that happens to me all the time 2. i dont know what to say about those kinds of people...
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
I guess I'll have to print a bunch of those off and stick them on ppls cars when they do that to me!
Old 02-28-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
you sure it wasnt just the employees parking away from the bulding... like thats where we had to park at my job, way off in the distance next to those cars that are out of the way....
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
this is what i do most of the time. except for parking far all the time do this.. try and to park next to expensive cars like a newer lexus bmw or another nicely fixed up car cause the people that actually put money into there cars are probably more carefull u know
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel your pain bro!, I think I even made a Thread about the same damn thing too once. I think that HONDA Civics just attract attention. You can't drive anywhere without someone trying to race you or you can't be at a stop light without someone trying to race you. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A STOCK CIVIC!!!!!. Lets face it guys, our cars just might be the most popular cars in history. WE GETS ALL THE ATTENTION!!!.....Without even trying!
Old 02-28-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute
what a bitch
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
you should take a look at my car too....i know how you feel
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LT2004ever
you sure it wasnt just the employees parking away from the bulding... like thats where we had to park at my job, way off in the distance next to those cars that are out of the way....
reviving old threads again i see...
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Old threads ftl!
But that **** cracked me up! Happens to me all the time!
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

When someone takes such good care of their car, it's hard to accept when people park so close to you like that. ESPECIALLY when you are the only person that decided to park in sucha spot in the parking lot. sometimes we people that own Civics or even people in (general) that love their car, like to be able to have the best judgment on where to park their cars cause everyone else doesn't know how to park their own cars for 1, and for 2, it's fun to enjoy parking in the back of a parking lot and have peace of mind to know nobody will park next to you when somebody does it anyway. IMO, i do the same thing and park REALLY REALLY far where nobody parks cause it makes me feel that i won't get dings or dents from other A'holes. besides, it's also fun to look at a HONDA CIVIC from a far.

I mean, don't people wanna park close to the store anyways?. the only people that park really far around no other cars are the one's that care about their car. cause lets face it, people don't have any kinda respect for another persons car.
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

with all that space that, that lady had to park in that WHOLE parking lot, she had to park there. and her car was crappy, i feel like people with crappy cars don't care how they pull out of a parking spot. so there's always that PERFECT chance for them to suck pulling out and scratch or dent or EVEN crash right into your car. if you can remember to do so, you should always remember to take someone's license plate # if you end up parking far but still next to another car. or if you park really far in the parking spot and before you turn your car off and get out to go into the store and someone pulls in and parks right next to you suddenly, you should wait till they get outa their car and then take their plate # JUST IN CASE, and remember the color of their car JUST so you could know who did it. but this will ONLY work if you end up parking next to a parking lot PLANTER, which are those little circle curb thingy's with grass and maybe 1 or 2 tree's on them or flowers etc. cause you know that whichever side the planters on is the safe side for that side of your car. the other side is the side where "that person" parked.

GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M TYPING SO MUCH!. I GUESS IT'S CAUSE I F'ING HATE IT WITH A PASSION HOW PEOPLE CAN MESS THINGS UP BY CHOOSING TO BE A FOLLOWER AND NOT THEIR OWN LEADER ON WHERE THEY SHOULD PARK THEIR OWN DAMN CAR!.

why park next to the 1 ONLY car in the empty parking lot when there are 500 other parking spaces to choose from?
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

arj44 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate it when people parallel park and bump the car in front of them, then behind them, then bump front again, etc, until they are in. Happens all the time. Both of my oem foglights are cracked because I have to park on the street, and people always bump my car to squeeze into a spot.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

fightax is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah haha that sucks for people always parkin by you...but ne ways after I got out of my classes..I go to my car..n my whole rear bumper was off -_- ****ers dont kno how to park/drive =\
Old 03-01-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Originally Posted by speedricerx
reviving old threads again i see...
if i dont who will???
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
I know! I saw this and was like...WTF, I posted this ages ago!