Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   WHY does this happen EVERYTIME!?!? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/276377-why-does-happen-everytime.html)

redrocket600 08-27-2006 06:08 PM

WHY does this happen EVERYTIME!?!?

Everytime I go somewhere I park in the back of the parking lot, or so that noone can park next to me...AND YET THEY DO! We all know the side panels on the Civic are NOT STRONG and dent very very easily (mine has at least 5 major, and umpteen tiny creases along the body line). The latest mishap, happened just today. I parked at Subway, four feet from the SUV to the right, so that no one could park on the left and so that the suv would not get my car. I come out 3-4 minutes later and this is what I see...theres little room between my car and the stupid bitches grand am...If she would have had a passenger I would have kicked her ****ing doors in.
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4...7061137ds6.jpg

NO ****ING RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES SHIT

At like, Best Buy once...I parked way in the back, went in and bought a couple CDs, came back out 15 minutes later and there was a car on all three sides of mine...and NONE in teh FRONT of the rows...They could have parked much closer, but instead they park next to my ****ing car?

BTW, she's ON the sidewalk, and all that space in front of my car is parking lot!

Hayz 08-27-2006 06:16 PM

I know same shit happens to me all the time

VTEK2k2 08-27-2006 06:43 PM

im sorry but thats funny. she has the whole parking lot to park in and she takes the spot right next to urs. and she has to climb on top of the sidewalk to do it. its almost like she was trying to piss u off...

depotcivic 08-27-2006 07:09 PM

I hate when that happens. Lmao!

Thats why I when I go somewhere I park as far as I can from stupid people.

White0nGold 08-27-2006 07:25 PM

OMG! thats the exact thing that i do, and that always happens, i hate it, and i always predict it too, i feel like , well not to sound all concieted but i'm pretty sure all of us here are proud of our cars especially the look of'em right? well i think they do it, to like maybe their cars would look nice next to ours or sumthing, thats the idea i get

gearbox 08-27-2006 07:44 PM

haha wow i thought sidewalk parking is illegal

RHCP0801 08-27-2006 07:46 PM

when you park in close spots no one parks next to you but when you park far away people do, i hate it

mellow_civic 08-27-2006 07:56 PM

maybe she didn't want dents on her piece of shiznit pontiac? lol jk but yeah i feel ya on the topic

MidnightCivic 08-27-2006 08:21 PM

She probably wanted to be next to your car so she can pose and take some pictures lol.

kornsined 08-27-2006 08:21 PM

man i park where ever is closest. I fu<ked up my paint job in the hand wash so now i could careless. I have no dent's though.

SEN_ONE 08-27-2006 08:28 PM

I just started taking two spaces up at work because somebody I work with put three new dents on my car.

dru106 08-27-2006 11:15 PM

Mehhh..... I just got to the point where i dont care no more. I think when ppl park far away its like attracting more attention saying "oh stay away from my car" so they purposely park next to u and hit ur car....... Hhaha.....I dunno but my car is so ****ed up now that theres no point of caring lol

EM2 Shinobi 08-27-2006 11:17 PM

:hithead: lol dude i get the same shit all the time, new dent every time i come back to my car

mellow_civic 08-27-2006 11:23 PM

i think honda should adopt saturn's "dent resistent" doors

phuviano 08-27-2006 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
I just started taking two spaces up at work because somebody I work with put three new dents on my car.

That's just asking for you car to be keyed. I know we all care about our cars, and I do too. I've thought about the 2 parking space thing, but it'll piss some people off if you do that. There are crazy people in this world, and who knows what they'll do to your car if you take 2 spots, especially if there are no other spots around.

Don't get me wrong, I know where your coming from. I only have 1 minor door ding on my car, and I know who hit it too. I'm anal about parking spots, and I usually just park my car at the end spots, and park on the actual parking lines. My tires are always on top of the lines.

You can do the 2 parking spot thing if you want, but all I have to say is "watch out".

RHCP0801 08-27-2006 11:34 PM

i saw a new mustang take up 2 spots and than two people at different times go up and key it.....now i was pissed that they parked like that too so theres no way in hell i would do that

SEN_ONE 08-27-2006 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by phuviano
That's just asking for you car to be keyed. I know we all care about our cars, and I do too. I've thought about the 2 parking space thing, but it'll piss some people off if you do that. You can do the 2 parking spot thing if you want, but all I have to say is "watch out".

I know it makes you look like a dildo, but I only do it at work. Where I park is away from anywhere anyone wants to park (too far for their lazy ass.) When I go to retail stores I always park in the back where only one side of my car is exposed to these ruthless bastards. Don't get me started on the pricks that don't walk their shopping carts to their receptacles. :mad: :hithead: :tdown:

gearbox 08-28-2006 09:35 AM

dont be surprised if someone parks next to you and leaves 0.2 inch of space between cars. ive seen it before

depotcivic 08-28-2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE

LOL

I tried that once....but it seems that it pissed people off even more making them want to hit it on purpose.

" LOok at this little civic, thinking he is all that with his 4 valves. pshhh" "I say we park next to him and open are big huge f250 doors on him"

FALKEN 08-28-2006 07:32 PM

haha...whenever a see some nice car/truck parked far away all by itself, i park right next to it

Civicman1988 08-28-2006 07:37 PM

that always happens to me

mugenman 08-28-2006 07:42 PM

i think im gonna invent a car alarm that has like laser guns and head activated rockets or some shit. i was looking at my car and there are so many dings once i do the body work in the winter im not gonna want to drive it anymore lol

but yeah i think that lady in the pontiac just did it 2 piss you off man. same thing happens 2 me.

cIvIc_xyza 08-28-2006 07:43 PM

ha.. at my work rheres this special park where its only one spot.. and trees on the side.. i try to get there as early as possible to get it hehe...

and at my work there are cameras,, if sum1 hits ur door.. they made this policy.. thats if u dent it.. u pay for it.. but i still try to park as far as possible

importkraze 08-28-2006 07:43 PM

what the hell that grand am is even parked on the sidewalk, it looks like, what an idiot!

tdac69 08-28-2006 08:00 PM

sum ppl are *******s...thats just they way it is

vacivic2005 08-29-2006 09:28 AM

lmaos. that's the sidewalk!

zadscmc 08-29-2006 09:39 AM

OMG.

I'd have a fit if someone did that to me.

tuner04civic 08-29-2006 09:55 AM

i hate when that happens, we have employee parking and customers park there, i fliped out on one who parked in 3 employee spots, she was so crocked.

redrocket600 08-30-2006 02:10 PM

My neighbor thinks it's because my car's red...he also said that's probably why I get pulled over for tint once a week...