need sum advice - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2006   #1  
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
need sum advice

What up y'all... Well I just recently had to take my civic to another bodyshop because my original shop jacked up the fitment of my sideskirts so when I got bagged I was never able to slam the front. Well it's costing me $500 to have the skirts shaved down and to reaquire my paint. (150 bux a quart) During the time, we were having a really difficult time getting my paint matched, so we contacted my previous body shop and they were total *******s. They told us that they couldn't help because they didn't know the exact combo to get my custom color paint, but when my new body shop called they wanted to charge them like $250 a quart.

So now my question to y'all. I want to have a custom vinyl made for my rear window that says Done by Original body shop's name Corrected by New Body Shop's name Now here comes the problem. My team still accepts money towards sponsorship from my original shop(they were our unofficial team sponsor). I don't want to **** off the rest of my team but I really want everyone to know not to go to this specific shop...

Holla at me and let me know what y'all think I should do.

Much thanx,

Pyro
notoriouspyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #2  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
well that is a hard decision. i guess it depends on how much you really want to roll with them. in my opinion if someone screwed me i wouldnt care what other people thought. you know you got screwed by them and hopefully the other club members wouldnt support them after screwing you.it should be a whole club decision. either talk it out with the shop or talk to the club and see if you can find another shop to help sponsor the paint and body work.
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #3  
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Just put the sticker on there dude. It's the truth. If the truth hurts, then so be it.
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #4  
Registered!!

kuNhoHan will become famous soon enough
talk it out w/ your buddies let them kno what kind of crap you went thro and that you are on those *******s they call a sponsor then you'll probably be clearer on what to do next
kuNhoHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #5  
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
See problem is, I love my team. They are my extended family. I don't want to do anything to strain anything with them. At this point though, almost everyone is frustrated with them. I think there are only like 3 of my members that still go there, but as Sargeant of Arms for my team it feels like I need to be very careful with how I represent things.
notoriouspyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #6  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
you also need to stand up for them and not let anyoe else get screwed by them. its your duty as a team mate to inform them and let them know what one of the sponsors is doing to you
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #7  
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro
See problem is, I love my team. They are my extended family. I don't want to do anything to strain anything with them. At this point though, almost everyone is frustrated with them. I think there are only like 3 of my members that still go there, but as Sargeant of Arms for my team it feels like I need to be very careful with how I represent things.
If I was your friend, I would like you a hell of a lot more if you saved me from having to spend hells of a lot more money to fix mistakes from a crappy bodyshop.
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote