Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

rsx dash

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
rsx dash

ok there has been alot of talk about what you can put in our civic's from a rsx.so i want the whole inside of my civic seats front and back,dash,center console and door panels. basically i want a rsx on the inside. so my question is this has anybody done all this. and if you have what all did it take. oh and i did use the search and i found something like what i am looking for in a older hatch.
Old 08-10-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Dude, I hate to say this from what you have done already, but sell your car and buy an RSX
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

awesome_jay is an unknown quantity at this point
seriously.. if you have this much of a hard on for the rsx.. just sell your car and buy one
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
i dont like hatch backs nor do i like the the front end of a rsx.hell the only thing i like about a rsx is the motor the guts and the type s wing. yeah i can rap my dash in cf not hard. i just want some one to look at my ride and be like oh another civic, then look on the inside and be like what the fu#$. tell you the truth i was going to do this swap anyway i just wanted to know if somone already did it so i did not have to go at this by myself. so my next question is if anyone reads this and know where or has the full swap for chep let me know so i can do it and do a DIY on it
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
I say do it and be unique
Old 08-10-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Are you not allowed to want RSX part for our cars, without being told to shutup and buy and RSX?

Guy asked a perfectly fine question and gets smack talk
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by xtreme26
I say do it and be unique

agree
Old 08-10-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Of course you are allowed to like RSX parts, but there is a point where you spend enough money to get an RSX-S and tons of other mods, but instead have a civic with an RSX interior that can only keep up with an RSX.

For a show car I guess it's a good idea. I, personally, don't get it though.
Old 08-10-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
Are you not allowed to want RSX part for our cars, without being told to shutup and buy and RSX?

Guy asked a perfectly fine question and gets smack talk
YEAH but that didnt stop me lol.
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
wouldn't there be modification for the center (lower) console (MT)? I remember someone from the So CA forum had a picture of his RSX console and there was about a 2" gap betw/ it and the place where the cigarette adaptor is.
Old 08-10-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
I don't see why it can't be done. The dash and center shouldn't be that big of an issue. the door panels i doubt thier be an easy swap. RSX dash would be hot. Ive seen it done in a CRX wit ha K20 swap.
Old 08-10-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by lewal
wouldn't there be modification for the center (lower) console (MT)? I remember someone from the So CA forum had a picture of his RSX console and there was about a 2" gap betw/ it and the place where the cigarette adaptor is.
Your talking about asnsrfrboy*sp?* arent yah?
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
YEAH but that didnt stop me lol.
Old 08-10-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
do it!!! im still searching for a rhd dash for our cars if i find out i hope to have the 1st rhd es2 in the states (now if somones done it b4 let me know)
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
Your talking about asnsrfrboy*sp?* arent yah?
^^
Yeah, I didn't know the correct name and was too lazy to look it up
Old 08-10-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
well after selling/working on both em2s and RSXs... the dash wigth/depth are basically the same... its just those little gaps that it'll have in all the corners etc. your best bet is to find someone that has an RSX and is wlling to take their door panel off and trace the profile. then take your panel off and see if it works (example - if the RSX panel is bigger then it won't fit the hole of our door, etc)

as far as the dash goes... for filling gaps in the corners... fiberglas it for a perfect fit.
Old 08-10-2006
Registered!!

fatal Error is an unknown quantity at this point
I say do it I never thought of that....I just re-did my interior and an Rsx dash would be sooooo hot.....but I wont jock your style go for it....F*ck everyone else's opinion....I'm just about finishing a supercharged rsx type s motor and tranny swap in my 04.....Good luck keep me posted on the DIY
Old 08-11-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by awesome_jay
seriously.. if you have this much of a hard on for the rsx.. just sell your car and buy one

L M A O
Old 08-11-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
wrecked 02 rsx on ebay for 300.00:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-Ac...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is another taking part out requests:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 08-11-2006 at 12:10 PM.