I Hate Six Flags!!!!!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2006   #1
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
I Hate Six Flags!!!!!!!

soooo went to six flags with 100 degree weather and when im leavin my alarm goes off... im like yeaa its kinda stupid but i get to my passenger door..... big *** dent along wit a scratch..... i was ****in goin crazy to find the car next to me but i guess they bounced..... soooo any thing i can do to get rid of the scratch and dent.... will post pics later
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #2
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
post pic first
Nyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #3
Registered!!

Jakee is an unknown quantity at this point
Depending on the size of the dent you may be able to suction it out, if bigger possibly a dolly and light hammer may work, not as good as new but maybe not as noticable.
Jakee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #4
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i have a nice deep scratch soo u can still see that lol
Old 07-30-2006   #5
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
sucks man.. im guessing you went to the one in jackson?
varner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #6
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
that suckssss...
people that do that **** me off. =\
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #7
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
noooooooo way man hahahaha....im going there in the middle of august but im definatley not driving
30seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #8
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
same thing happened to me in a mall around here, i get out and a truck had ran into my rear 1/4 panel and left. i mean i know if someone did that to their car they wood want someone to leave a note an a number. but i only hope that a worse case incident happens to them
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30seconds
noooooooo way man hahahaha....im going there in the middle of august but im definatley not driving
yea...... seriously dont.... i thought parkin in preferred parkin would be safer i guess nott
Old 07-30-2006   #10
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
I hate you for hating six flags...six flags is awsome although waiting about an hr in line to get on a ride sucks but its all good.

Sucks about your car thats why u always copy the car's liscense place next to you
MidnightCivic is offline   Reply With Quote