Which Off There Rims Would Look Good On My Ride? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2006   #1
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Which Off There Rims Would Look Good On My Ride?

I would like to ask you guys a question, out of these 2 rims which one would you pick if you own my car? Thanks.

Here's a pic of my car:

Here are the rims

18"x7" DR9 8H Rims Gun Metal

or

18" MOTEGI RIAX BLACK

IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #2
Registered!!

TitoTheNightKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Id Go with the gun metals
TitoTheNightKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #3
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
if they have all silver or hypersilver (whatever they call it) go for those!
ruffryde009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #4
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
IMO I think the Motegi's.
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #5

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I like the gun metal ones, but I dont know lol.... What size tires will be good with the 18'?
Old 07-29-2006   #6
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
they look the same to me cept the color
i say paint ur car different color it would look nicer
soldierboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #7
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
there is nothing gunmetal on ur car.....go black.....everyone has motegi's though.....
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #8
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Gunmetal FTW
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #9
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
I say gunmetal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
there is nothing gunmetal on ur car.....go black.
I don't many people who have anything that is gunmetal on their cars, except the rims.
phuviano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #10

The gun metal looks good.. Rite now I have 14" steelies lol
Old 07-29-2006   #11
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
go with the first ones wrapped in 205/35
jrb121180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #12
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I really can't tell much of a difference between your current ones and the ones you are thinking of getting. I say just save your money.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #13
let the devil out

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
drag wheels
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #14
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by armieo
I really can't tell much of a difference between your current ones and the ones you are thinking of getting. I say just save your money.
I agree.
jfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #15
Registered!!

5spoke is an unknown quantity at this point
gun metal
5spoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #16
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
well he just said he has 14" steelies, which means he dont have rims no more. i would go with the black ones. **** looks hot on the green. gold also looks hot on green but i dont think it would match your current theme.
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #17

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
i'd say go for silver rims instead of polished lips
bamb00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #18
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say 20'' chrome spinners FTW
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #19
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
first ones
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #20
Registered!!

30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light30seconds is a glorious beacon of light
black with chrome lip
30seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #21
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
gunmetal.
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #22
Registered!!

lumina5201 is an unknown quantity at this point
motegi black
lumina5201 is offline   Reply With Quote