Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Someone hit me today

Old 07-02-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Someone hit me today

Dude driving a civic hit me today... bastard. Nobody told him us civic fanatics aren't supposed to ruin each other's cars.

So here's what happened. I'm heading up a two lane road and I'm about to make a left on a street. Speed limit on both roads is about 45. the road I am turning onto has a fork. So like if you are coming down that road towards where I am you can veer right or left.

So the guy is coming down and he's veering right. I should have room to pass by him on the side as he is veering right because there is a double yellow. Well he is half over the double yellow so I had no room. I also noticed he seemed to be going about 70. He saw me turning towards him and braked so hard it looked like he was doing a burnout. I have never seen so much tire smoke before.

Well in the split second that I noticed I had no room and he was going to fast I just kept going straight instead of turning towards him. I downshifted and floored it. I got out of the way but felt a bump. I didn't get knocked sideways or anything... just a bump.

Well he made the right onto the road I was on and I thought he was not gonna stop. I did a quick 360 and saw that he did stop. I pull over and check my car... not a ****ing dent at all. there is a softball sized circle of cracked paint. If I had not had the reflexes I did he would've hit me in the rear wheel and ****ed my car all up.

But stupid me... i was so happy to see only some paint damage that I let him go without exchanging information. I got his plate # though.

His friend showed up a minute later. Both of them had nice civics too. Shouldn't been driving like idiots though.

Last edited by digitaldemigod; 07-02-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

mellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trustedmellow_civic should not be trusted
you mite have just enough time to do a delayed accident report, esp. since u have his plate number
Old 07-03-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
But... you're ok, right?
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
A plate isn't going to do much...unless you get the cops involved, and the cops aint gonna do S*it because they didnt see a thing. Chances are your screwed.