Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***update*** More Pics Of The New Stuff!!!

Old 06-30-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
***update*** More Pics Of The New Stuff!!!

Well USPS dropped off some stuff to me today, and i couldn't wait to install it. Now i'm just waiting for UPS to drop one more thing off to me! Here is a pic of what i just installed. (JDM Shift Boot, JDM Shift ****) The counterweight of the **** is amazing and helps with the shifting, the size of the **** is alot smaller than my previous EP3 ****. The shift boot took about an hour to install, i had to remove the staples and then the old boot and install the boot and put the staples back in. All in all it was pretty easy.

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHAT ELSE I DID??

Last edited by drew22mader; 07-01-2006 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
not bad, short shifter would make it look nicer . can't forget a new steering wheel, ep3/dc5r would set off you interior with the red stitching on the seats and boot.
Old 06-30-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
better be a naked bit(h to ride the new **** coming in the mail.
Old 06-30-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vacivic2005
not bad, short shifter would make it look nicer . can't forget a new steering wheel, ep3/dc5r would set off you interior with the red stitching on the seats and boot.
Just wait, all in time, i'm working on a EP3 steering wheel right now, maybe i'll just do the DC5 Type R steering wheel, i can pick it up for $350, only thing is, it's single stage and our cars are dual stage, i know a guy claiming he can do a easy p&p for it to work. We'll see.

Last edited by drew22mader; 06-30-2006 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2006
Support Our Troops -Avenge 9/11

d-thug will become famous soon enough
look's good man, I like it, looks smooth
Old 06-30-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
that's tight drew loving your car, best rallye red out there and I'm proud to say it
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn nice bro keep us posted can't wait to see what you got on the way!
Old 06-30-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks real clean. i love it!
Old 06-30-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
loooks good man. goes good with the seats.
Old 06-30-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
that's tight drew loving your car, best rallye red out there and I'm proud to say it
Yeah, I agree. Your car looks a lot better than boricua_civic's.
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
looking good man...those seats are niiiice too
Old 06-30-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stinkypie
Yeah, I agree. Your car looks a lot better than boricua_civic's.
my vic > your stinky vic
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Hey drew, What are you doing with your ep3 shift ***? Want to sell it?
Old 06-30-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Are your wheels coming tonight?!?
Old 06-30-2006

I wish!!! No they are not going to be here for awhile, it has only been 15 days since i ordered them, Steve @ Evolution said around 90 days for the wheels.
Old 06-30-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
I've been wanting to get that boot, it looks great with the red stitching. Very nice add Drew.

byw, what seats are those?
Old 06-30-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
wow man id die if i had to wait 90 days for my wheels
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

5.0calypso93lx is an unknown quantity at this point
Where'd you get the boot, and do they make it with gold stitching?
Old 06-30-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
looks like my interior..lol
looks good drew
Old 06-30-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
drew im jealous of you and everything your car is lol. looking good like always man isnt it about time to start planning out the 2nd ohio 7thgens meet ive gatherd a small army in cincy that would attend lol
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
sweet, i always look forward to your installs, those are mods i would like to do but iam not droping anymore money in to the ride
Old 06-30-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by drew22mader
I wish!!! No they are not going to be here for awhile, it has only been 15 days since i ordered them, Steve @ Evolution said around 90 days for the wheels.
Is that it? Geez it felt like weeks since I read your thread about them. Well I'm still looking forward to seeing what else you are waiting for man!
Old 06-30-2006

Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx
Where'd you get the boot, and do they make it with gold stitching?
Yes they do make a yellow stitch JDM boot, they come in Red and Yellow Stitch. i picked my stuff from jdmland.com

The **** is 100% better than my old ****, i'm gonna get a babies sock in block to put over it in case my car sits in the sun, don't want that **** to burn my hand. I'm slowing finish up the interior and hopefully i'll have the interior and exterior to where i want it by Nopi in September, then its time for k24 i've been talking about.
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
man i love your work alot, very clean style i like that
Old 06-30-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
matches seats nicely
Old 07-01-2006

Just updated the pics of the first page, new install!
Old 07-01-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Simple and clean..those pedals are dope!

look very much like the new Si pedals

Last edited by cubanmike26; 07-01-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-01-2006

Those pedals are teh hotness!
Old 07-01-2006
Registered!!

sltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nice
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
I've been wanting to get that boot, it looks great with the red stitching. Very nice add Drew.

byw, what seats are those?

look in his rear view mirror

and sweet ride Drew, keep it up
Old 07-01-2006

Originally Posted by sltuner88
look in his rear view mirror

and sweet ride Drew, keep it up
Damn man, good observation!! I just noticed that, lol.

And yes they are Real Recaro Speed seats in Black Avus/ Red stitching

Recaro Speed Seats
JDM Shift Boot
JDM Shift ****
JDM Pedals

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***update*** More Pics Of The New Stuff!!!