wide body - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2006   #1  
Registered!!

rockgemmati is an unknown quantity at this point
wide body

i am new to this site but not to the car. approximately 7 months build time and alot of research done. the question that i am asking has anyone ever ran across a manufacturer that makes a wide body, i found jt autostyle.com that fits for our 7th gens. i ordered a 96 to 2000 ait b-majic wide body but that may be my only option for cutting and remolding. i figured i would ask for another manufacturer prior to cutting up $1000.
rockgemmati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006   #2  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen only one wide body around the site...

[Edit]
VersusMotorsport.com carries a widebody, as it says on this thread.

Last edited by ramcosca; 06-22-2006 at 11:59 PM.
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006   #3  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
spend ur money on a swap or something..... widebody isnt worth it AT ALL!!!! waste of hard earn money if thats ur casee
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote