Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I think she is almost done.... (56k might take a min...)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks great but paint the grill lip.
Old 05-24-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
I like how it's black ^ gear
Old 05-24-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hayz
IT is NOT upside down thats how it goes

yeah your right, i guess it just looks different, maybe its cause its ment for a sedan and not a coupe and thats why it dont look right. i dunno.
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

rutscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
that cavy ruined your car
Old 05-25-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hayz
IT is NOT upside down thats how it goes
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hayz again.

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Sorry I wasnt specific...

the window gards?? OEM/off brand??
lol OH! haha yea, they are Vent Visors, that is the brand, I got them from off ebay actualy... (i know I know, ebay sucks... lol)

Originally Posted by gearbox
looks great but paint the grill lip.
the paint shop said they couldnt do it, i had the lip in w/ the kit... they said something along the lines of, there is a relese agent that companys use in the plastic to help it release from the mold... and that apperently my lip is loaded w/ said agent... which is why its so naturaly shiney... so yea IDK, they refused to paint it, they said the paint would fall of in a few months, and since they back there work, they wouldnt do it...

Originally Posted by jrb121180
nice. what size tire are you running
you know if you click on people's user names, you can see the details of there cars right?

-Motegi MR7's w/ Dunlop(sp?) 205/50/16 tires

Originally Posted by DrivenEM2
dont like tha back lip...but other then that it looks good...how long did it take you to put the front lip and side skirts on cuz i gotta put mine on tomorrow...i have the CF front lip and the same sides....
by myself, the sides took a little work to get on, but after running for hardware twice, it took me ruffly hour and a half, front and sides w/ a 2nd person helping... encludidng modifying the front lip to fit... about 45 min

Last edited by Octane Joe; 05-25-2006 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
lol puting ur vic against that cavy is like comparing Heather Graham to Rosie O'donnell...lookin good mang!!!!
Old 05-25-2006

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by booba5185
lol puting ur vic against that cavy is like comparing Heather Graham to Rosie O'donnell...lookin good mang!!!!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Old 05-25-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Great comparison!!!
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Yeah U should ask him about the blumpkin Im still laughing at that ish.
Your car is looking clean I just dont dig the rims but otherwise looking good man.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

CLeeNx04CiVic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
not a wing type of person....but definately looks clean
Old 05-25-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Most played out rims EVER. Just get new wheels and everything will look great.
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
looks good....

the rear looks kinda weird...is it upside down?

Old 05-25-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
bwhahahaha dan you bastage
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

MulderATO is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes.. shes done.. Looks really good too.
Old 05-25-2006

Originally Posted by pbfoot
looks good....

the rear looks kinda weird...is it upside down?

Old 05-26-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
Its nice, you said its almost done, no plans for the engine?>
Old 05-26-2006
Registered!!

dspaz82 is an unknown quantity at this point
clean
Old 05-28-2006

Originally Posted by RedDragon333
Its nice, you said its almost done, no plans for the engine?>
nah, I like my 30+mpg, I drive to much to mess w/ it... besides, what is the fun of making your daily driver fast, thats what a project car is for
Old 05-28-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
its lookin good Joe! for a coupe i guess.
and yeah you should get new wheels. you should buy Dan's wheels...wait. oh snap. i bought them before ya. heehee
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
Amber/amber FTW!
Old 05-29-2006

Originally Posted by schematicsskate
Amber/amber FTW!
Meh, I prefer no amber... black/silver w/ no extra color looks better IMO

Last edited by Octane Joe; 06-19-2006 at 11:09 AM.