Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I think she is almost done.... (56k might take a min...)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Talking I think she is almost done.... (56k might take a min...)

well, I FINALY got it done.... been trying to get this all sorted out since feb/march but its finaly done and on, I would like to thank 7thgenman for the great looking sides a rear! well, enuf talk, check it out

then when I was done.... PHOTO SHOOT, lol

ok, lol, I took like 30+ photos, so im not gonna spam u all w/ them, if you would like to see all the photos, here is the link to my site where they are stored Click Me
Let me know what you think!
Old 05-24-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
So much nicer than the riced out cavy!
Old 05-24-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
More pictures coming this weeked
Old 05-24-2006

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HITMAN
More pictures coming this weeked
Hell YEA! This weekend is gonna KICK ***!
Old 05-24-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
looks good
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
Clean *** ride
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i like everythig but the rear skirt you can still see the cut out for he exhaust through the hole in the rear. im not digging that at all. but the rest looks beautiful, i am still waiting to install my cf type r lip and i need to get some sides and rear but havent decided on the style i want yet
Old 05-24-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ thats cause its on upside down, thats the type r rear, which is a sedan lip, its the same thing as Hayz's car.
Old 05-24-2006

Originally Posted by CenZ
^^ thats cause its on upside down, thats the type r rear, which is a sedan lip, its the same thing as Hayz's car.
um, no, its on correctly, that is just the way it looks, and I like it
Old 05-24-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
its the same lip Hayz has. look at your car and look at his, why would they make it so there is a gap in it. the type r lip is ment to have like a little fins, on the sides like the front does. if you like it great, but try to do something so you dont notice the gap.
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
its aight
Old 05-24-2006
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Ride looks clean... A bit more of a drop and I'm not a fan of the wheels....
Old 05-24-2006

its neuspeed pro... aint a bigger drop w/o coilovers...
Old 05-24-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
tires are too big, wheels are okay, but lip look sweet
Old 05-24-2006
PWIT

hey man what sides are those?
Old 05-24-2006

hey man what sides are those?
got them off 7thgenman, IDK, he said they were OEM style sides.....
Old 05-24-2006
PWIT

yeah thats what i thought, how much did you spend? just wondering about how much they are used
Old 05-24-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I think they are the mugen style sides
Old 05-24-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
feelin the civic, not feelin the cavalier
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Hey uh did you bolt your front lip from the side of the bumper instead of behind it or is it just me. anyway your car looks good.
Old 05-24-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Tyc head lights???

Looks good! I too was thinking about getting the "rain guard" (or what ever its called) But I never saw pics of it on the coup!

Nice very nice!!!
Old 05-24-2006

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Tyc head lights???

Looks good! I too was thinking about getting the "rain guard" (or what ever its called) But I never saw pics of it on the coup!

Nice very nice!!!
Stock headlights blacked out, and yea, I love my window guards, they work great

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
Hey uh did you bolt your front lip from the side of the bumper instead of behind it or is it just me. anyway your car looks good.
yea, I did screw the front on, the lip didnt wrap around correctly so I had to do that to get it to sit evenly

Originally Posted by OCNja
feelin the civic, not feelin the cavalier
lol, yea, that is a buddy of mine, he helped me put my front and rear on (put the sides on myself)

Last edited by Octane Joe; 05-24-2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2006

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Are they OEM Honda???

Or a off brand from like "auto zone"???
Old 05-24-2006

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Are they OEM Honda???

Or a off brand from like "auto zone"???
they are OEM, like right off the car, I just opened them, cleared them, and painted and clear coated them w/ black engine enamel, left most of the stock reflector taped off, so I have "street legal" (note, you are supposed to have amber, but most cops dont care) headlights...
Old 05-24-2006

Sorry I wasnt specific...

the window gards?? OEM/off brand??
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
IT is NOT upside down thats how it goes

Last edited by Hayz; 05-24-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-24-2006

Yours looks bolted on better^
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

DrivenEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont like tha back lip...but other then that it looks good...how long did it take you to put the front lip and side skirts on cuz i gotta put mine on tomorrow...i have the CF front lip and the same sides....
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

civicstylez is an unknown quantity at this point
nice civ but the cav has to go
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
nice. what size tire are you running

Quick Reply: I think she is almost done.... (56k might take a min...)