Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Underbody glow CALL !

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
underglow= rice
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

jungleheadjim will become famous soon enoughjungleheadjim will become famous soon enough
why do people say everything is rice? i can see a wing or a ton of brand stickers being rice, but neons serve their purpose. they are for visual appeal. they are not meant to make your car faster. they are made to glow. which is what they do. so, neons are not rice.
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jungleheadjim
why do people say everything is rice? i can see a wing or a ton of brand stickers being rice, but neons serve their purpose. they are for visual appeal. they are not meant to make your car faster. they are made to glow. which is what they do. so, neons are not rice.
cuz thay r stuped and do not surve a purpose o look at me my car is glowing rice and u prob got sume yoursogay tallights to hu
Old 05-03-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
YOu know what, it is all a matter of opinion and the way I see it, some people feel EVERYONE should know thier opinion and treat is as gospel.

The impression I get from threads like this one and others is when someone gives an opinion and it is not constructive or unbiased its all like "I am right your wrong, it looks like ***, your car sucks, your all rice, blaha, blah, blah blah, blah blah......."

Jeezus guys, this isn't a debate. Some people like things one way others don't. Leave your comments at "i don't dig it" or "Not my style" or "IMO it is not that great" But to start getting personal and saying "they r stuped, they serve no purpose, glowing rice, gay tails........blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Come on man, you can turn it down a notch. It's not your ride, it's his ride and he drives it, not you.

We all suppose to be a helping community of car junkies. We should love eachother, not hate one another. Now let's start the healing and become one with our condition that no woman will ever understand. We should be here for eachother, support one another. Praise the car gods for blessing this site with goodness and love.............amen
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

yo i was just giving my opinion and thats all so i will stop 7thgen for life
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
... soo.. CF hoods and trunks are rice. cause we KNOW that weight reduction does nothing for 99% of the people who use them.
... tinted windows are for looks and style but dont add to the HP so those must be rice?
... carbon fiber engine covers.. rice. caus etheres no need for them right?

Oha nd all you guys out there with big heavy nice lookin rims.. thats uber rice cause it adds to the weight. like omg.. WTF isnt rice outside a turbo?

I'm getting led's i dont care what ppl think and i WILL drive aroudn witht hem on. damn rights
Old 05-03-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 04civicdx

yeah u gave ur opinion and then sum.. being disrespectfull to the other member when whe was "ONLY LOOKING FOR AN OPINION" NOT TO CALL HIM STUPID NOR GAY...

If i was admin ur *** would be on the BAN waggon just for trying to start ****... idk what u ment by "so i will stop 7thgen for life" but if it means ur out of hea then dont let the door hit u on the ***.... we need less people like you... i kno im gon get **** fron D or the other mods and admins... but to me it was worth it...look at where this thread is going...

as for the topic starter
if u like it thats all that matters.. i used to get **** all the time back in the day... rice this and rice that... but u know what.. alot of people liked the car just because it flowed right... just do it right dont take shorcuts... like i said b4 rice is nice when u do it right....

btw i reported this thread and u to our mod section...

Last edited by PICHY; 05-03-2006 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
you guys cant play nice this is going to be locked.
Old 05-03-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FreedomEagle
wrong white is legal too i have those

cant really tell with my cam but red interior on the floor on both sides

maybe in ur area, i think in mass. white is illegal too, and if it isnt the cop will just say it has a blue tint and write the ticket anyway lol
i actually think your car looks nice with it, i hate it on everything but maybe its the pics. it kinda looks nice on urs.
Old 05-03-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
yo i said i a ****ing done so **** u and your guys gay *** cars if u cant take some ones OPINION then **** off o and p.s. band me cuz this sit is just full of rice so **** u guys and all your neons

ok ur wish is my command
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
yo i said i a ****ing done so **** u and your guys gay *** cars if u cant take some ones OPINION then **** off o and p.s. band me cuz this sit is just full of rice so **** u guys and all your neons

thank you for your response. to bad you couldnt stay longer good bye.
Old 05-03-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
lols this is funny
Anyhows IMO if your car has the leds or neon tubes like big time showing it looks corny but if you have em hiden it looks pretty clean. I mean its just light your not trying to add hp just show off your car. Over here i believe red is the only color we cant use. And you cant have em flashing or changing colors or they will consider them as strobes.
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
what a jerk man... its not his car so why the hell does it matter to him... keep up to good work guys.. keep it clean!!
Old 05-03-2006
SuperMODrizd
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
yo buddy u need to slow ur roll. and drop the attitude. and speak some sort of english so people can read and understand what the hell your trying to tell us in a post.
Old 05-04-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
lols this is funny
Anyhows IMO if your car has the leds or neon tubes like big time showing it looks corny but if you have em hiden it looks pretty clean. I mean its just light your not trying to add hp just show off your car.
That is exactly what I think, if I had extra money around and my car was a lil nicer, I would get some blue neons prolly since I think silver and blue go together. But I'd have to hide all the tubes or it'd drive me insane. Right now I don't have extra money, so the money I do spend on my car goes towards different things that I want a lot more
Old 05-04-2006
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
maybe in ur area, i think in mass. white is illegal too, and if it isnt the cop will just say it has a blue tint and write the ticket anyway lol
i actually think your car looks nice with it, i hate it on everything but maybe its the pics. it kinda looks nice on urs.
thanks man i apperciate your comment but ya i drive with them on 24 7 have had them since about octoberish and only been given **** once make long story short on that he didn't even wanna see my license after i told him the story of it being legal. only time i turn them off is if im in a kind of bad area and dont wanna be messed with