Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Underbody glow CALL !

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Underbody glow CALL !

Anyone whos got underbody glow interior lighting post some pics i wanna see some examples. Ill have some up soon prob tommorow night its gunna look sick.

If anyone read or cared about my last underglow post i said my friend had a underbody glow kit for his car, well i tried putting them on it was going to take forever so he said forget it and gave me theblue kit for FREE!
Old 05-02-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
used 2 have neons back in the day. they were cool but its just not my style anymore. i do have interior neons. up under the dash. no exposed wires hehe they are hidden, ill snap a pic of that and post it
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
I don't have mine on anymore (thank god) but this is how she looked...

Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
why didnt u like it? im getting that in blue I got it for Free so dosent matter but why the "thank god"
Old 05-02-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
they are just a old fad, imho they never looked good. but its just something thats passed by and now people look back on it like wtf was i thinking.
Old 05-02-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea neons arent such a big thing anymore, when i see them i just look down are like eh thats nothing special
Old 05-02-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
old pic before they were destroyed. i got pulled over the first night yay! i wish i had a pic of me pulled over with neon on and cop behind me. would've made a great owned pic.

Old 05-02-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ill post mine after i install them. give me about 2 weeks, they are still in the mail coming. white. and i don't think its a fad. its like halo projectors and other lighting stuff. just to make it look nice. you have to pick a good matching color though.
Old 05-02-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Sell it on ebay and make some money.
Old 05-02-2006

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps
Sell it on ebay and make some money.
Genius!
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gearbox
old pic before they were destroyed. i got pulled over the first night yay! i wish i had a pic of me pulled over with neon on and cop behind me. would've made a great owned pic.

\

thats ****ed up mine got destroyed to and i got pulled over the first night i put them on two that messed up
Old 05-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i sold mine on this site before i even opened them..... get LED's
Old 05-02-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by djrabbi

VARAD LED KIT

i only use them for shows...nothing else...
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
i have the led ones.. dont like em so much. but i cant seem to hide the front tube lol.

Going to order neon when ig et a body kit

but put light sin the wheels or it snot even
Old 05-02-2006
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
i took mine off 2 years ago or so
Old 05-02-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
wack
Old 05-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
imo, its good for shows and thats about it. if you use it in parking lots is rice, and thats about all you can use it for. there was a time when they were unique but not every tom **** and ricer has em.
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
where i live no one has them. lol i have blue my buddy has red and my other pal has yellow all matching our cars. we are the only ppl in town with them

and for that matter. have 3 of the nicer cars lol
Old 05-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
my friend got 7 color LED on his g35..... iwas jealous soo i had to have it sooo i orderd mine hopefully ill get them in soon
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point
im goin to sound and performance at the end of the week.....they have a neon contest there lol
Old 05-02-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HondaLuver
wack
hatin.

Originally Posted by djrabbi
you opened them to take pics to sell to me...and im still waiting on them...ill show you pics so you can be jealous as you requested

Last edited by MajinB; 05-02-2006 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
This is the only image I have of mine turned on

Old 05-02-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boxcarracer
why the "thank god"
because underbody glow is rice.
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

azn2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, its a waste of time and money. I still have mines in...but i never use them.
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
I've got a $110 ticket for blue ones cuz it was impersonating a fire vehicle. then I got green and got pulled over twice. Once cuz the cop could see the bulbs. So I covered em up then got pulled over for green lights. Cop said green was for emergency vehicles. WHATEVER! no cars in this state have green lights. Every cop I've talked to has told me different stories about which colors are legal.

I liked neons back in the day when everybody didn't have them. Most cars with neons around here are crappy ricer cars that should have stickers that say "sponsered by apc and autozone" I think they don't look good anymore unless its just for show. But if you like them sport em
Old 05-03-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
only amber is legal.
blue=cops
red=fire and ambulance
green=commonly private patrol (security) sometimes ambulance or sumthin, and governement/environment vehicles like epa

amber= you.
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

i guess ill sell mine to someone....anyone want blue undebody glow pics upon request PM me i opened it thinking i would want it but now i dont so its never been used reasonable prices please i could use this money for next semester thnx
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

FreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura aboutFreedomEagle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
only amber is legal.
blue=cops
red=fire and ambulance
green=commonly private patrol (security) sometimes ambulance or sumthin, and governement/environment vehicles like epa

amber= you.

wrong white is legal too i have those

cant really tell with my cam but red interior on the floor on both sides

Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

anyone have online instructions on how to install them? or can give me tips i dont think anyone will buy my neons
Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

jungleheadjim will become famous soon enoughjungleheadjim will become famous soon enough
they are completely legal in ohio so i can go anywhere with them on. if that wasnt the case i wouldnt have even bought them. they look cool in my opinion, and thats all that matters. in ohio you can have any color as long as the bulbs dont show, and as long as they dont exceed a certain brightness. i got pulled over once and i turned off the lights and the cop walked up and said "where did the cool lights go?".

here is a good installation guide. http://www.electronixwarehouse.com/e...nstallneon.htm

Last edited by jungleheadjim; 05-03-2006 at 07:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Underbody glow CALL !