next week... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2006   #1
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
next week...

hey who can figure out what this stuff is exactly? if ya know you then you get rep. positive kind hahaha. itll be goin on the car next week sometime when i get my tool set.

ill post pics when im done with it too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0930.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	66089  
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #2
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
Engine->Gasket->Header->Downpipe->Cat
Not sure if thats what you needed. I tried.
Have fun
KINGCHILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #3

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
Engine->Gasket->Header->Downpipe->Cat
Not sure if thats what you needed. I tried.
Have fun
no downpipe. no engine in there neither hahaha.
Old 05-01-2006   #4
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
megan header, with hi flow cat?
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenZ
megan header, with hi flow cat?
you win. random tech high flow cat. megan racing header.
Old 05-01-2006   #6
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i see its used, how much it run you.
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #7

90 shipped here on 7thgen. header also used 70 shipped to my door also.
Old 05-01-2006   #8
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I thouhgt you already had that on your car? Man im going insane.. Frist the Manifold now this .. What day is it?
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #9
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
wanna race?? My friend will sell me his header but i don't know if its a waste of money or not. I'm dead serious.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #10
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
nice finaly u start to mod ur car
cleancivic 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleancivic 05
nice finaly u start to mod ur car
what??????? you don't know what you are talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
wanna race?? My friend will sell me his header but i don't know if its a waste of money or not. I'm dead serious.
sure, what kind of header? ill run ya. ever go to the BP on friday and sat nights on pleasant hill road? meet up with me in 2 saturdays at that BP. ill run ya. i don't mind. its all fun

Last edited by MajinB; 05-01-2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost