Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

next week...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
next week...

hey who can figure out what this stuff is exactly? if ya know you then you get rep. positive kind hahaha. itll be goin on the car next week sometime when i get my tool set.

ill post pics when im done with it too.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0930.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	66089  
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
Engine->Gasket->Header->Downpipe->Cat
Not sure if thats what you needed. I tried.
Have fun
Old 04-30-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
Engine->Gasket->Header->Downpipe->Cat
Not sure if thats what you needed. I tried.
Have fun
no downpipe. no engine in there neither hahaha.
Old 05-01-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
megan header, with hi flow cat?
Old 05-01-2006

Originally Posted by CenZ
megan header, with hi flow cat?
you win. random tech high flow cat. megan racing header.
Old 05-01-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i see its used, how much it run you.
Old 05-01-2006

90 shipped here on 7thgen. header also used 70 shipped to my door also.
Old 05-01-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I thouhgt you already had that on your car? Man im going insane.. Frist the Manifold now this .. What day is it?
Old 05-01-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
wanna race?? My friend will sell me his header but i don't know if its a waste of money or not. I'm dead serious.
Old 05-01-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
nice finaly u start to mod ur car
Old 05-01-2006

Originally Posted by cleancivic 05
nice finaly u start to mod ur car
what??????? you don't know what you are talking about

Originally Posted by Nick
wanna race?? My friend will sell me his header but i don't know if its a waste of money or not. I'm dead serious.
sure, what kind of header? ill run ya. ever go to the BP on friday and sat nights on pleasant hill road? meet up with me in 2 saturdays at that BP. ill run ya. i don't mind. its all fun

Last edited by MajinB; 05-01-2006 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost