Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

No more Civic...New Summer Ride *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GACivic is an unknown quantity at this point
No more Civic...New Summer Ride *pics*

Ok well got tired of putting money into the civic. Got this yesterday, planning on 4 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body, and some 36s or 35s.

Old 04-29-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
jeeps are fun. Everyone I know that has owned one missed it when it was gone. Something most people don't understand til they've owned a Wrangler. And no it is not "a Jeep thing"
Old 04-29-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Every time I see one of those stickers on a jeep that mention it being upside down I want to seriously flip it over while they are driving. I hate those stupid stickers.

Anyway ennjoy the new ride.
Old 04-29-2006
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
nice although it sucks that gas prices are sky high
Old 04-29-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
plan on putting more money into that one you start jacking the geometry. get up close and personal with changing front and rear u-joints. nice looking though
Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

marcelodias is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh man, I had a Red YJ Wrangler and miss it a lot as a second car.
Nice Jeep.

Old 04-29-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
going to do rock crawling, or just like replacing expensive tires once a year?
i used to have a cherokee... it's not a wrangler thing. it's a jeep thing... twas a tank! enjoy the inline 6
Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
thats nice and jeep wranglers owner are cool as hell my firend just got one everyone waves to each other its nice
Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
that a cool car man
Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
yeah those are loads of fun, just expensive to drive. Gas and tires on those things get really pricy.
Old 04-29-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
yeah have fun replacing intricate crap....4.0 oh noes......
Old 04-30-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
the 4.0 is an awesome motor, but as with most mopar engines, be weary of a rear main seal leak. other than that, it is almost bullet proof...
Old 04-30-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by modoman
the 4.0 is an awesome motor, but as with most mopar engines, be weary of a rear main seal leak. other than that, it is almost bullet proof...

exactly, great power and torque to.. just leaks a lil oil all the time.
Old 04-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
if you part out the civic, let me know.