Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Dont SLAM MY DOORS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
get new firends
Old 04-27-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zachgeyer
get new firends
GET A LIFE! Stop posting your little useless 1 or 2 word comments. save us all.
Old 04-27-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drew22mader
GET A LIFE! Stop posting your little useless 1 or 2 word comments. save us all.
dude, are you ok?
Old 04-27-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
this is kinda off topic, but why do people put their hand on my car when they see its all freshly detailed? i wanna say, um excuse me, is there a reason why you're putting dirty fingerprints on my clean car?
Old 04-27-2006
wut time is it now

2slow2run is an unknown quantity at this point
since the door locks when the car is on...put a sign on the lock when they try to unlock n go out theyll c it......."DONT SLAM MY DOOR B****"

my passenger door sounds lighter n feels lighter then my driver door?wth
Old 04-27-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
ugh. my bro is so bad for this!! my brother is a huge guy, and i think he's used to his 89 Jetta. he gets out and tell him to not slam the doors, but yeesh. feels like he's gonna rip it off its damned hinges, and the car shakes when it slams. i think last time i said "wtf. do i slam the doors on your euro trash?" which seems to have angered him
Old 04-27-2006

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MajinB
i SCREAM at them after 3 times. every single time from then on. scream. then i say if they do it again they will walk. works everytime
TOO FUNNY. some people need subtle hints like this. I had a friend who would ride in my car, a vw rabbit, and every time would slam the **** out of the door. If anyone remembers the rabbit the doors were like rice paper thickness. So, every time i stopped the engine before he got the door opened i would shout "DON'T SLAM IT". this worked as long as I shouted the phrase. This is a person who, after looking at my engine, SLAMMED it shut and bent the support rod into the shape of a V !! I about b1tch slapped him for an hour.

Old 04-27-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gearbox
this is kinda off topic, but why do people put their hand on my car when they see its all freshly detailed? i wanna say, um excuse me, is there a reason why you're putting dirty fingerprints on my clean car?
I feel your pain! I usually dedicate a day or even a weekend to "cleaning" my car. Inside & out!

First person I show they have to touch the fresh wax job! Finger prints EVERYWHERE! But I imagine your talking about your spectacular engine bay! Gota love your engine bay!
Old 04-27-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
First person I show they have to touch the fresh wax job! Finger prints EVERYWHERE!
haha see im the opposite of this. after i wax my car, im constantly petting/touching it i'll be driving and have my hand out the window, and i'll stroke my car door. my friends rag on me about it...ah well. at least they're MY fingerprints!
Old 04-27-2006

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
^^^ Dont get me wrong... after I wax the car. I admire it for a few, then I too touch just one corner of the car to see how "soft" the coat is. You "could" call this my cars "G Spot." (Hypothetically Speaking Of Course) So... I guess we all have a "soft spot" for our cars!!
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox

gearbox, dude-I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! i get my car looking like it's digitally rendered and people seem to want to look inside the ***** and put their greezy prints on it. HELL, I DON'T EVEN LIKE WHEN LEAVES FALL ON MY CAR!!! LOL. i get pissed about that too!.

can you imagine bird ****?!!! I'LL KILL A BITCH!!!.
Old 04-27-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya i get to clean bird crap every day yay. and i wasn't talking about petting it out the window thats different. i mean full groping and dirtying thats bad.
Old 04-27-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Gearbox, i hate when people touch the black part on the piller on the outside with their hands when they close the door, all those damn finger prints, yuck!
Old 04-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yall must have some greasy *** friends
Old 04-27-2006

LOL^^^I do!
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

oi2325 is an unknown quantity at this point
When your driving in their car just slam the sh-- out of their door. Dont hold back, they will learn
Old 04-27-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i told every single person after they would get in my car, "do not slam the fvcking door man, it's so light and shuts so easy you don't need to slam it". they would make a big deal about me being fussy over nothing. 2 years later and every little thing in my passenger door rattles. and they all drive beaters so i can't slam theirs like it would make any difference.
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

oi2325 is an unknown quantity at this point
good point, most of my friends drive something 98 and up and they know what we all have to deal with, except when their drunk.