Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Dont SLAM MY DOORS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Exclamation Dont SLAM MY DOORS!

Any one else have this problem with friends, family, & foes???

Out side of telling EVERY SINGLE person that gets out of my car. "Hey dont SLAM the door." Before they leave. How can I get my friends to stop this...

Any advice
Old 04-25-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
punch them in the face everytime they do, then they wont do it?
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
why not? its not going to hurt the car unless they slam it really hard. haha
Old 04-25-2006

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
OK! OK!

But they are leaving my car. Not realy in "swing" space...

I cant reach them if there leaving...

They do slam it really bad! My friend drives a Taho Beater! Get in my my car & BAMMMMMM!!

I'm all "what the Fck Dude..."

Hes all " what"
Old 04-25-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
yea, i hate that ****
Old 04-25-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Two things
1. Blow gun
2. Tranquilizer darts

Problem solved

And as a bonus, you can do African drive-bys with this setup also
Old 04-25-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
my mom...... i curse her off
Old 04-25-2006

Ok the blow gun could work...

Hmmmm!

YA! Just as their leaving! Roll down the window and BAMMMM blow gun to the ***!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, have you ever seen "The Transporter 2" MOVIE? you really should. tell your friends this---"respect the mans car, and the man respects you". tell them that right after they sit their assess onto your car seats.
Old 04-25-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CenZ
punch them in the face everytime they do, then they wont do it?
bwahahahahaha

next time you get in there car, slam the door as hard as you can, open it again and be like oh i dont think i closed it good enough and slam it even harder.....than say how the fvck do you like it
Old 04-25-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
A big sticker that says "the next person to slam my door gets a free 'disabled parking permit' sticker, and a reason to have it"
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

ms652681 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ Amen to that bro. it works!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Johnold
haha, have you ever seen "The Transporter 2" MOVIE? you really should. tell your friends this---"respect the mans car, and the man respects you". tell them that right after they sit their assess onto your car seats.
oh now thats a good quote. Same thing always annoys me, pretty much all newer cars door can be shut easy yet people still slam out of habit. They always slam the trunk too thats annoying. Honda got all the mechanisms in doors working real smoothly all for nothing.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
i hate them people too...but you can't do anything plus its just car!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
bwahahahahaha

next time you get in there car, slam the door as hard as you can, open it again and be like oh i dont think i closed it good enough and slam it even harder.....than say how the fvck do you like it
thats some funny ****
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

yeah, eventhough i'ma end up getting rid of my 02 civic ex. i STILL have people in check when they come into my car. i've got my girlfriend trained! she's a PRO at closing my car doors now!

YEAH MAN!, "respect the mans car, and the man respects you"......SHIET!

OR YOU COULD JUST STAY LOOKING AT THEM LIKE THIS--- AND HOPE THEY'LL GET THE MESSAGE-SOON OR LATER.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
Count me in, especially after you tell the same person to gently close the door and even show them how to do it, not slam the living **** out of it. I feel bad for my car.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

or you could just not let ANYONE ride in your car like i do!

i don't even let my girlfriend ride in my car for the most part....LOL. i'ma fuken scumbag!!!

....AND I LIKE IT!!!
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
wow this bothers me to this day too. Its not like our doors are stiff and heavy
I used to think up crazy ideas why people did that -
Maybe it's because the coupe doors are slightly longer than average car doors, so when the passenger gets out they see they have more mass to move therefore need to apply more force to close the door.

It might be because 7thgens dont have the car doors with so much rubber lining that if you dont literally pull it or slam it with all your might it wont close fully. Seems Toyota over-lines their doors, because my parent's Corolla and my sister's Rav4 have to be slammed hard...

I read somewhere on this site Try lowering your window a bit open before the passenger closes the door. This lets the force/pressure entering the cabin area from the door closing, escape through the window. volkwagen or some other euro company created a powerwindow feature that automatically lowered the window a little bit.

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 04-25-2006 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-25-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
i have a coupe and this pisses me off too!! i bitch out my parents and my girlfriend every friggin time!! is it just me or do our doors just make a really loud noise that seems like the damn door is going to break off? my dad always told me never to slam doors especially in his lexus b/c there was not a rim around the window and he was afraid of breaking the glass...i wish i could remember how he conditioned me to not slam doors...damnit!
Old 04-25-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, I get mad when people slam my doors too... It is so simple... just a light shove and it shuts no problem...

my family knows not to slam my doors anymore.. but my friends... thats another story..

Best thing to rid this problem?? dont drive people
Old 04-25-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
I have the oposite problem... on my xB if you DON'T slam the door they don't shut all the way so people never shut my doors all the way so I always have to check them.
Old 04-25-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
people are idiots and dont care. there's no changin em. ever heard cant teach old dog new tricks? hint, your friend is the dog.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
lol always.. never really botherd me. then i tookt he panels off for speakers and rove it like that for a day or two. GF ****ing SLAMMMMED it. i lsot it and almsot made her walk

its the excuse "im used to my doors"

well **** i click mine shut. and then pull it the rest of the way in.
Old 04-25-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
if they slam your door, don't give them rides anymore. that's what i did with my sister. now if she needs a ride, and my parents can't take her, i use their car to drop her off somewhere

if you think that's messed up to do to my sister, well, let me put it this way:

she's 27.

she's had THREE learner's permits (the last time was when we got my civic, and she actually thought that she'd get to drive it whenever she wanted).

she's already hit a car while practicing. (the car she hit was parked)

my dad took her driving along the ocean. while she was driving, she was pointing at the waves.
Old 04-25-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
As Carlos Mencia would say, I think your sister's a little Dee DeeDee
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

frostyman is an unknown quantity at this point
I got that same problem w/my girlfriend. She slams the door, so I tell her don't do that. Then she shuts it soft and doesn't close it good. It's a lose lose situation.
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

Civicracer2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
well u can still punch them in the face when you see them next time or you could bitch em out and not let them in your car, people do it to me alll the time, acually i banned my friend ben from my car cause he slams my trunk too much
Old 04-25-2006
Registered!!

wsccd3 is an unknown quantity at this point
i tell everyone who close the trunk!! they juss slam the trunk!! they dont think how light it is...
Old 04-25-2006

O' **** man! I had NO IDEA almost every one at this sight has the same problem!!! (except the XB driver) CRAZY!!!

I do like the "Transporter" quote... I will honistly say I will give that a try.

WoW! Any other sudgestions anyone?

Quick Reply: Dont SLAM MY DOORS!