Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.

wassup everyone heres my baby for 2006.
i was wondering if u guys can give me ur opinions on my ride.

for THOSE who fail to understand. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY please.
i mean im here to learn like alot of other people here on the site. for those who like to bash others for something they PERSONALLY dont like, please keep quite in this case. i wouldnt bash ur ride if you had something i didnt like about it. greatly appreciated thanx everyone!

NEW PICS PG 5... NO COVERS

Last edited by ViEtDraGoN; 04-18-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
haha i kno how u feel bro...there are ppl that bash on rides but it all matters on what YOU think about ur ride. who cares what others think about u bro, its only opinions.

clean look btw. black on black

maybe get some black rims with chrome lip

Last edited by TOEnail; 04-16-2006 at 02:34 AM.
Old 04-16-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Clean car, personally i dont like smoked tails..but the smoked headlights look awsome. I don't think thats legal where i live though, or well, you'd get hassled for it everyday.
Somehow, that lip/spoiler at the top suits your car. lol. i never thought it could look ok on a coupe.
I also think those wheels are too big. an inch smaller, and the size would be perfect.
Clean ride overall man! Keep it up..i love the front bumper btw.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, a black theme goin on here. i like it! how about some black rims too?
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
i love it, but ide clear coat the tails to get them glossy-er so they dont look so flat, then ide get black rims with a polished lip. thenits sex on wheels. i love the wing and that rear windshield roof wing thing, they fit really well. keep it up. i love the headlights and i love that front bumper on the car. normally when i see that front bumper i hate it, but it fits ur car.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

brendan04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like it alot man...looks clean. what kind of front bumper is that?
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Your car is clean but its not legal especially those blacked out headlight and tails.
Old 04-16-2006

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice car.. i dunno what to say first.. maybe tell me what you want to do with your car and i can tell you some tips? autox?

anyways firs things first.. fix that dent on the drivers door .. unles im seeing thing theres a fatty on there lol

if you like autox.. gt no bigger than 16" wheels.. 17 if you want its up to ya.. i like my sidewall not too big.. and i like cars with oem bumpers with the opem lip kit or a clean lip kit.. no bulky crap.. and get 04-05 tails..
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
sweet ride, I would black the wheels out too! w00t

Still have to give you props when you had that dragon decal on half of your ride long ago. That was gangsta!
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
i dunno what you're worried about i think your car looks tight, it's like the batmobile of 7th gens. darker rims would be cool, even if u just powdercoated those ones it'd look tight.

nice job
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

teg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trusted
I would ditch the wheels completely, get some new ones, better looking, and would get them in silver, and yea probably a lil smaller too, black wheels would be going over board imo..
Old 04-16-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
black wheels and get oem headlights and do the black out and leave the amber i think it would look ten times better and make the car
Old 04-16-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
get black or bronze rims
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Luv the tails and the headlights
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
im lovin it.

nicely done
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
who would bash a car like this?

it is nice man!!
Old 04-16-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
It's nice and black, I'm a huge fan of black cars with few accents...but you don't have ANY accents at all, might I recommend:
- paint the calipers, red/blue/black/yellow whatever
- a nice 5-star rim, gloss black with polished lip, would really set you off
- I find the black headlights a bit much
- go lower! LOL I love slammed cars.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

cj2185 is an unknown quantity at this point
All you need are black rims and it could be a night rider, lol. Love wut u did though. I've got a silver car and i wanted to go all silver w/ mirror tints, would've been sweet.
Old 04-16-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
chage up the wheels and it will help the look a lot. Either paint them or get new ones b/c the ones on there now seem to make the car look bland
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
yeah new wheels would set it off other than that it really clean
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
The only thing I would say is that the car looks great and would look better with more beefy tires.

PS. I'm sure that those are just covers on the headlights.
Old 04-16-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
I'm seriously not bashing but I kinda like it, kinda don't.

The black on black is cool but the headlight covers are overdoing it, get rid of them.
The front bumper needs to come down more in the front to match up with the clearance of the side skirts
Tinting your taillights was a dumb idea, it's dangerous to people behind you even though they can still see them kind of.
Do you have tint on your windshield?

Otherwise pretty cool.
Old 04-16-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jhonsok
Clean car, personally i dont like smoked tails..but the smoked headlights look awsome. I don't think thats legal where i live though, or well, you'd get hassled for it everyday.
Jhon, hes from where we live lol

Looking good Viet, I think you should lose the headlight covers and give them to me
Old 04-16-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
black rims w/ lip other than that dont change anything

love the car...
Old 04-16-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
awsome cars, looks great as is, but as somebody else started maybe gloss the tails. and an altezza grill would look hot too, to give it a total black out body. but definatly hard core "gangsta" looking.
Old 04-16-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
im likin the car... i aint feelin the smoked headlights...... just black em out... look alot better..... everything else is good to goo
Old 04-16-2006
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
i like the body kit, you did a really nice job blending it all together. also the tails look really good with the reverse light untinted. good job man it looks like you've built a pretty nice show car. i think the only thing that pulls away from your car is the wheels. they seem to plain. also i was wondering what muffler you have on there? looks good.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
I'd be affriad of you if I pulled up next to you. Very nicely done.
Old 04-16-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
honestly that thing is fawking sweet dude. i like everything about it. but 2 things i would do to make it flawless.

1. clear coat the tails. it will look way better.

2. lose the wing on the trunk and get just a trunk lip, imho it will look ten times better and accent the roof spoiler nicely.

as for the rims, they still look nice on your car but black rims would only make it better.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
I like the wheels... just not feeling the black covers on the head/tail lights. But looks good with the kit man! Could be dropped a lil' more too!

Quick Reply: Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.