Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soccer1cb is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmmmm....I would go with some black rims w/ polished lip....or possibly white rims....they might stand out alittle to much tho...just an idea....
Old 04-16-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
Jhon, hes from where we live lol

Looking good Viet, I think you should lose the headlight covers and give them to me
LOL really? haha..oh well, **** man, dont you ever get harrassed be cops? lol.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

teg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trusted
silver 5 star wheels all the way.
Old 04-16-2006
Let's see if I know the ledge
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tricky is on a distinguished road
I say with such an aggresive kit, you should lower more, and i would personally change the wheels too...but otherwise i like the blackout...
Before

After
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
wow so many replies... let me start off by THANKING everyone who has gave their opinion in a very constructive way and not a bashful one.

for those who are curious i have not yet been pulled over with my headlight covers. but i have once actually, it was after DARKNIGHTS7 and the cop just pulled me over and asked me if i can take those off. and i told him i could and if he wanted me to do so. he said no just wanted to let me know i can drive with them on in the day time all i want but when the sunsets i gotta take them off, and i told him i gotta take them off at night anyways cuz even with my HIDs i cant see anything through them. then he said ok good then he let me go.

as far as my rims. i was thinking black with a chrome lip too. but the rims look a lil better in person. they are black chrome/hyper black. its just cuz of the camera they look plain/flat colored. i like them because no one else has the same color but i have seen the same rims tho.

and as far a droping it, i TOTALLY agree with everyone. im currently on my "winter" setup. im droppin the front to 2.25 by the mid may or so.

and once again i just wanna send out MADD RESPECT to everyone who has put in some input on my car. its people like u who make this site worth goin on. Thanks again! vietdragon.

and for everyone under my head light covers my headlights are blacked out. personally i love my headlight covers and i havent seen it on many civics either.

brendan04 -i have the Tsunami T2001 or T2000... hehe i forgot but it is Tsunami for 2001 Civic Coupe.

JDMInspired - Dude u have a Good eye... it is a dent actually and i was gonna fix it but when i repaint the car. im gonna leave it black just needs a fresh coat of paint.

7thGenerasianCivic - wassup man umm i never had a decal on my car dude, i think u got me mixed up with someone else. thanx for the comment man!

Thuener - hehe ur the 2nd person that has called my car the batmobile!

tricky - thanx for the chop bro. gave me some ideas for my next set. and yes even tho that **** happened to ur ride. still one of my favs on this site no doubt!

DeX - well as for my tail lights u can see through them with np. they have faded since i 1st got them. honestly if u were behind me i swear u wouldve never known they were tinted. and yes on my winshield i have the tint visor.

Transformer_Guy - haha wassup tim, naa i think im gonna hang on to them for now. but if i choose to get rid of them u'll be first on my list. btw ur car is also one of my favs too... ur ride looks awsome man c u next meet!

ajhdragon - thanx for the comment man. and ive seen ur ride since b4 the paint, seen it after the paint and damn man ur ride is lookin sweet bro. and i do have the altezza grill at home.. i use it on my winter bumper.

Last edited by ViEtDraGoN; 04-16-2006 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Were you ever located at NorCal? I could have sworn it was you. If not then wrong guy, sorry. hahaa
Old 04-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
all black wheels....other than that i like......nice werk!!!
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic - naa man i WISH i was in socal... thats where my fams at, actually i'll be back there in the fall. but naa man wrong guy but its all good.
Old 04-16-2006
Nytelandz

What type of Kit is that, looks nice.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

wayfastwh1ty is an unknown quantity at this point
i just jizzed my pants over your car bro! haha i have black 03 with dark *** tint too and have been thinking about blackin out the tails and headlights and now i KNOW itll look sweet as hell! thats so tight dude! VERY clean! love it!
Old 04-16-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
here id my constructive criticizm: If you black out your headlight completly, you are stupid. They ruin the light output at night. If anything black out the edge of the headlight housing and at least let the bulb do its job.
(I am not picking on you, but you have defeated the point of having headlights and I cannot understand why anyone would do this.)

Other than that the car is awesome. I love it.
Old 04-16-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
those are covers diskreet
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point
the headlight tint has to be illeagal but its worth it, looks sick imo. just wonderin hows the light output with the tint?
Old 04-17-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
ummm he says he takes them off at night cause even his HIDs cant get through them. so at night he had regular headlights and during the day he has the covers on.
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

thanx to ncirom2003 and Cenz for clarifying and this is what i put in that huge post up there... they are just covers everyone. i have hids and i cant see anything through them at all.

and YES in ontario canada it is illigal to have ur headlight tinted due to the light output. but like i said i put them on in the mornings and take them off at night. i'll take some pics to show u guys what i mean.

Nytelandz - Well its a mixed kit Front is Tsunami, WingsWest G5 Sides, Erebuni (Shogun) Rear Lip.

Last edited by ViEtDraGoN; 04-17-2006 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
might as well take off the honda sign and slap a batman logo on there man! hahaha
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Ok here are some more pics, sorry guys my digicam sucks at night.

Mind u guys that its not really this bright in real life. but just to give u a rough idea on what i mean. by i have to drive with them OFF at night.

Covers OFF

Covers ON
Old 04-17-2006

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think blk on blk is good, and yours is nice.

i would only say that you need to smoke the front H emblem.
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
i think your car looks like ****, glad that thing is all black so i dont have to see that pile at night.

HAHAHAHA Im just kidding man!!!!I like the stealthiness of your car, you are pretty lucky that the OPP havent harassed you yet about your lights. As a suggestion i would like to see different rims on civica-fox....lol....maybe something with a lip. Keep it up man
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

jungleheadjim will become famous soon enoughjungleheadjim will become famous soon enough
black on chrome rims would be teh sex. i love the all black look. im going for that with my car too.
Old 04-17-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I like your car a lot, but how can you see at night w/ those covers? w/o them the light beam is 100% better. Are the headlights blacked out? hard to tell w/ that pic w/o the covers.
Old 04-17-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
a like aged bronze lookin rim would be sick!
and sorry but your killin it with the blue h on the steering wheel.

and kdvbotron, as stated one trillion zillion fa-fillion times, they are covers he puts on mornings and off at nights. yes headlights themselves are blackd out
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
looks real clean!! the only things i'd change is the wheels and possibly do somthing with the tails....but looks good overall
Old 04-17-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
I like everything about your ride except the smoked tails and headlights. I would go with a TYC projector w/black housings OR blackout your OE headlights. Leave the tails stock. Very nice though. Don't lose your rims, they are unique. Haven't seen them around before. Nice ride.
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

crzy619 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tint the windshield. 45% did it to mine. best thing ever. looks so good
Old 04-17-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by crzy619
Tint the windshield. 45% did it to mine. best thing ever. looks so good
Do you not give eye contact to anyone when you're driving? It's a part of communication, don't be dumb, take the tint off.
Old 04-17-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Honestly how many drivers actually make eye contact with you or see that yuo are making eye contact?
Old 04-17-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
and kdvbotron, as stated one trillion zillion fa-fillion times
wow that's a lot of times! jk, you caught me, I skipped ahead to pg. 4 to see the new pics
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough
i am a sucker for black themed cars. nice car! Some glossy black rims should give you that VIP-Tuner look!
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

Thanx again everyone for all ur comments, ive taken in all of ur suggestions and maybe in the next yr or so have another setup! everyones been wonderful and very kind with their words. much respects goes out to all who has posted! cheers!

Quick Reply: Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.