Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no. (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/257376-can-i-get-some-opinions-56k-maybe-umm-no.html)

ViEtDraGoN 04-16-2006 02:23 AM

Can i get some opinions? 56k maybe... umm no.

wassup everyone heres my baby for 2006.
i was wondering if u guys can give me ur opinions on my ride.

for THOSE who fail to understand. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY please.
i mean im here to learn like alot of other people here on the site. for those who like to bash others for something they PERSONALLY dont like, please keep quite in this case. i wouldnt bash ur ride if you had something i didnt like about it. greatly appreciated thanx everyone!

NEW PICS PG 5... NO COVERS

http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...5BabyAPR06.JPG
http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...4BabyAPR06.JPG
http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...2BabyAPR06.JPG
http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...3BabyAPR06.JPG

TOEnail 04-16-2006 02:31 AM

haha i kno how u feel bro...there are ppl that bash on rides but it all matters on what YOU think about ur ride. who cares what others think about u bro, its only opinions.

clean look btw. black on black

maybe get some black rims with chrome lip

jhonsok 04-16-2006 02:33 AM

Clean car, personally i dont like smoked tails..but the smoked headlights look awsome. I don't think thats legal where i live though, or well, you'd get hassled for it everyday.
Somehow, that lip/spoiler at the top suits your car. lol. i never thought it could look ok on a coupe.
I also think those wheels are too big. an inch smaller, and the size would be perfect.
Clean ride overall man! Keep it up..i love the front bumper btw.

hotdogpilot 04-16-2006 03:28 AM

wow, a black theme goin on here. i like it! how about some black rims too?

Zeppelin8778 04-16-2006 03:42 AM

i love it, but ide clear coat the tails to get them glossy-er so they dont look so flat, then ide get black rims with a polished lip. thenits sex on wheels. i love the wing and that rear windshield roof wing thing, they fit really well. keep it up. i love the headlights and i love that front bumper on the car. normally when i see that front bumper i hate it, but it fits ur car.

brendan04 04-16-2006 03:49 AM

i like it alot man...looks clean. what kind of front bumper is that?

Pitch_BlacK 04-16-2006 04:13 AM

Your car is clean but its not legal especially those blacked out headlight and tails.

jamesandrew58 04-16-2006 04:18 AM

nice car.. i dunno what to say first.. maybe tell me what you want to do with your car and i can tell you some tips? autox?

anyways firs things first.. fix that dent on the drivers door .. unles im seeing thing theres a fatty on there lol

if you like autox.. gt no bigger than 16" wheels.. 17 if you want its up to ya.. i like my sidewall not too big.. and i like cars with oem bumpers with the opem lip kit or a clean lip kit.. no bulky crap.. and get 04-05 tails..

7thGenerasianCivic 04-16-2006 04:29 AM

sweet ride, I would black the wheels out too! w00t

Still have to give you props when you had that dragon decal on half of your ride long ago. That was gangsta!

Thuener 04-16-2006 04:30 AM

i dunno what you're worried about i think your car looks tight, it's like the batmobile of 7th gens. darker rims would be cool, even if u just powdercoated those ones it'd look tight.

nice job

teg91ls 04-16-2006 06:46 AM

I would ditch the wheels completely, get some new ones, better looking, and would get them in silver, and yea probably a lil smaller too, black wheels would be going over board imo..

varner88 04-16-2006 07:19 AM

black wheels and get oem headlights and do the black out and leave the amber i think it would look ten times better and make the car

s0ltker 04-16-2006 09:15 AM

get black or bronze rims

Black03civic 04-16-2006 09:49 AM

Luv the tails and the headlights

paradoxblue 04-16-2006 09:55 AM

im lovin it.

nicely done

orion_squall 04-16-2006 10:02 AM

who would bash a car like this?

it is nice man!!

TeLLy 04-16-2006 10:09 AM

It's nice and black, I'm a huge fan of black cars with few accents...but you don't have ANY accents at all, might I recommend:
- paint the calipers, red/blue/black/yellow whatever
- a nice 5-star rim, gloss black with polished lip, would really set you off
- I find the black headlights a bit much
- go lower! LOL I love slammed cars.

cj2185 04-16-2006 10:14 AM

All you need are black rims and it could be a night rider, lol. Love wut u did though. I've got a silver car and i wanted to go all silver w/ mirror tints, would've been sweet.

Cptn. Slow 04-16-2006 10:27 AM

chage up the wheels and it will help the look a lot. Either paint them or get new ones b/c the ones on there now seem to make the car look bland

Hayz 04-16-2006 10:50 AM

yeah new wheels would set it off other than that it really clean

DDragon7 04-16-2006 11:01 AM

The only thing I would say is that the car looks great and would look better with more beefy tires.

PS. I'm sure that those are just covers on the headlights.

DeX 04-16-2006 11:30 AM

I'm seriously not bashing but I kinda like it, kinda don't.

The black on black is cool but the headlight covers are overdoing it, get rid of them.
The front bumper needs to come down more in the front to match up with the clearance of the side skirts
Tinting your taillights was a dumb idea, it's dangerous to people behind you even though they can still see them kind of.
Do you have tint on your windshield?

Otherwise pretty cool.

Transformer_Guy 04-16-2006 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by jhonsok
Clean car, personally i dont like smoked tails..but the smoked headlights look awsome. I don't think thats legal where i live though, or well, you'd get hassled for it everyday.

Jhon, hes from where we live lol

Looking good Viet, I think you should lose the headlight covers and give them to me :sweet:

CenZ 04-16-2006 11:35 AM

black rims w/ lip other than that dont change anything

love the car...

ajhdragon 04-16-2006 11:37 AM

awsome cars, looks great as is, but as somebody else started maybe gloss the tails. and an altezza grill would look hot too, to give it a total black out body. but definatly hard core "gangsta" looking.

djrabbi 04-16-2006 11:39 AM

im likin the car... i aint feelin the smoked headlights...... just black em out... look alot better..... everything else is good to goo

04|5spdCivic 04-16-2006 11:45 AM

i like the body kit, you did a really nice job blending it all together. also the tails look really good with the reverse light untinted. good job man it looks like you've built a pretty nice show car. i think the only thing that pulls away from your car is the wheels. they seem to plain. also i was wondering what muffler you have on there? looks good.

2k2_civic_ex_4d 04-16-2006 12:19 PM

I'd be affriad of you if I pulled up next to you. Very nicely done.

ncirom2003 04-16-2006 12:28 PM

honestly that thing is fawking sweet dude. i like everything about it. but 2 things i would do to make it flawless.

1. clear coat the tails. it will look way better.

2. lose the wing on the trunk and get just a trunk lip, imho it will look ten times better and accent the roof spoiler nicely.

as for the rims, they still look nice on your car but black rims would only make it better.