Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I went over to the darkside....**My New Whip + Others**....56k Death

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
actually the ratings between the Eldo and the Rora are roughly 18 city & 23 highway.....which really isnt too bad for 250+ hp V8's
Old 04-10-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
new cadillacs are fun to drive, especially on long trips.
Old 04-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yea but hes gonna have to drive from one gas station to another the whole time...
Old 04-11-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
they arent that bad, its not like hes gonna be abusing it in the city, from experience, 300+hp to front wheels doesnt allow much on street all seasons.
i wouldnt really like the olds no matter how many options just cus to me they are a chevy with a couple more bells and whistles. caddies are alot more classy.
Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
My familys has always done american, and thats why I bought a honda Seems like after 50k miles things just keep poping little and big, that all add up the first car I bought on my own to be a honda. but at least you get power and torque out of those cars though. I dont know about caddys being reiable either, they are probably the worst with minor problems because there are so many toys to being with. The only truely reliable thing I can think of is the iron V6's they had on the buicks back in the late 80's that has stuck around forever on various things.
Old 04-11-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, bandwidth exceeded.
Old 04-11-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
i wouldnt really like the olds no matter how many options just cus to me they are a chevy with a couple more bells and whistles. caddies are alot more classy.
actually you couldn't be more wrong. the Oldsmobile Aurora was built on a similar platform as the STS, and a lot of the interior features were modeled after Cadillac's styling as well. Not to mention the Aurora boasts a 250hp Northstar motor from Cadillac, so I hardly think that this particular Olds is a "chevy with a couple more bells and whistles"
Old 04-11-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Scott, can you fit the gorilla in the back of that?
Old 04-11-2006

Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
actually you couldn't be more wrong. the Oldsmobile Aurora was built on a similar platform as the STS, and a lot of the interior features were modeled after Cadillac's styling as well. Not to mention the Aurora boasts a 250hp Northstar motor from Cadillac, so I hardly think that this particular Olds is a "chevy with a couple more bells and whistles"
first off, its all GM. second i never said it WAS a chevy. for me when i see one or sit in one it reminds me of a chevy just a lil nicer, still has the roundness of body lines and other little hints of a chevy more than a caddy. i think they are nice cars but id rather a caddy just because it has alot more style. i think olds are plain and somewaht boring to look at/have. people have personal preferences and posting pictures normally opens the forum to opinions. sorry if we cant agree.

Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
My familys has always done american, and thats why I bought a honda Seems like after 50k miles things just keep poping little and big, that all add up the first car I bought on my own to be a honda. but at least you get power and torque out of those cars though. I dont know about caddys being reiable either, they are probably the worst with minor problems because there are so many toys to being with. The only truely reliable thing I can think of is the iron V6's they had on the buicks back in the late 80's that has stuck around forever on various things.
are you talkin about the 4.3?
anyways chevy has had the smallblock around over fifty years now. id say thats the longest.and its in almost everything. and it goes from 305cid to 396cid

Last edited by ncirom2003; 04-11-2006 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

first off, its all GM. second i never said it WAS a chevy. for me when i see one or sit in one it reminds me of a chevy just a lil nicer, still has the roundness of body lines and other little hints of a chevy more than a caddy. i think they are nice cars but id rather a caddy just because it has alot more style. i think olds are plain and somewaht boring to look at/have. people have personal preferences and posting pictures normally opens the forum to opinions. sorry if we cant agree.
lol, if you dont remember, this is your quote that we were referring to....

they arent that bad, its not like hes gonna be abusing it in the city, from experience, 300+hp to front wheels doesnt allow much on street all seasons.
lol so you didn't say they were chevy's, or maybe you forgot!

first off, its all GM.
haha, and as for that little comment?? like i really havent heard that before! you drive a civic!
but you're exactly right, everyone has different tastes and thats why we see so many different cars on the road because if everyone liked the same things then life would be boring! no biggie, but if you say something, then at least follow through on it.

Last edited by MishBallzEM2; 04-12-2006 at 07:05 AM.
Old 04-12-2006

i did not say its a chevy, i said TO ME its a chevy with bells blah blah blah. maybe you read it wrong. what i meant was thats what i see it as.
and i dont see how having a civic is at all relevant, before my civic i had a jeep and during the summer i drive my dads 71 chevelle. just so you know im not biased. and for the record i went out looking for a 94ish sts, or a camaro ss, didnt find one and saw the civic instead. and yea i only drive a lil civic now, but it holds value! and will blow the freakin doors off your car.
and id love for you to explain how its not all gm, i REALLY Hope you know that GM makes all of them, chevy, olds, buick, caddy, gmc, holden etc.

oh yeah and to prove my theory that its just a blah car, why did they go under? because a lack of appeal to the market of people under 100 jp but the problem was only older people were buying them, old people generally dont trade in, they keep it for as long as possible. and half the reason for purchase was they always owned buicks or just liked american cars. so its not just me thinking the car has very little appeal, its america and this is the same reason caddy came out with the new edgey shapes for the cars today, to reach a younger america that buys them and trades in and all that fun.

Last edited by ncirom2003; 04-12-2006 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

i did not say its a chevy, i said TO ME its a chevy with bells blah blah blah. maybe you read it wrong. what i meant was thats what i see it as.
and i dont see how having a civic is at all relevant, before my civic i had a jeep and during the summer i drive my dads 71 chevelle.
and id love for you to explain how its not all gm, i REALLY Hope you know that GM makes all of them, chevy, olds, buick, caddy, gmc, holden etc.
of course its a gm! i never said it wasnt, and im not stupid, i know what companies make which brands so no need to even go there we could go on for the next 2 weeks disecting each word that you said but either way whether in your eyes its like a chevy or not, the point is that you said it, thats all im saying, and i made a statement to prove points that it is nothing like a chevy, thats all! it was an informational statement to prove a point, not to get into a computer fight. if you can find a chevy that is more similar to my car than a cadillac is, then i will say that i am mistaken, plain and simple.

on a side note to get away from this drama...here's a pic of the interior of my car that i shot the other day too.....

Last edited by MishBallzEM2; 04-12-2006 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-12-2006

ill agree not to spam scotts thread, ill also agree to disagree on the similiarities between the threee makes in question here. i figured you knew about gm, but your post "ive heard that before" came off as you denying it to me, i figured i took it wrong. and i still dont get your point that i drive a civic, but w/e you have power seats so now your all mighty and above civics.
[/e-argument]
Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

1. I don't get what I meant about "you drive a civic"

2. Yeah I do believe my car is better now than my civics were. Not yours.

3. Yeah I have power seats, so? If you're referring to the comment i made to pbfoot about me "having more options on my seats than in your whole car" that was in jest, so take it lightly.
Old 04-12-2006
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
all you need now is a set of platinum teeth and a few felonies to complete the look.

Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

haha i got the fellonies!
Old 04-12-2006
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jknudsen
all you need now is a set of platinum teeth and a few felonies to complete the look.

hahahahahahahah!!!

Im guessing this is taking the place of the new Accord right scatman?
Old 04-12-2006

Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
1. I don't get what I meant about "you drive a civic"

2. Yeah I do believe my car is better now than my civics were. Not yours.

3. Yeah I have power seats, so? If you're referring to the comment i made to pbfoot about me "having more options on my seats than in your whole car" that was in jest, so take it lightly.
lol at the first one.

the power seats thing was a response to your comment about having a civic. i thought you now looked down upon civics cus they dont have as many luxuries, seeing that thats not true, i take back the bitter comment.
anyways, ill admit i like the interior, like a cockpit.
Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

haha thanks
Old 04-12-2006
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stachmo
hahahahahahahah!!!

Im guessing this is taking the place of the new Accord right scatman?

you got it. i never planned on getting this car, it just kinda happened
Old 04-12-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

thanks for the beer scat