North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Tuner NY Show in Albany, NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Tuner NY Show in Albany, NY

Whips Inc., a local car group, is sponsoring a show including drags, sound offs, and show classes among other things. Its this sat at colonie center (a Mall) and is 2 seconds from I-90 and I-87. I am def. going and ill prob drop some weight and take out a few <6 gen civics at the drags. Im looking foward to this to see really how many tuners we have in the Capital District ( there is always a tuned car everywhere you look ). I was wondering if anyone wanted to go, I have a directions.
Old 07-19-2002
Support your local 81

bhaz413 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: blouisgod
Whips Inc., a local car group, is sponsoring a show including drags, sound offs, and show classes among other things. Its this sat at colonie center (a Mall) and is 2 seconds from I-90 and I-87. I am def. going and ill prob drop some weight and take out a few <6 gen civics at the drags. Im looking foward to this to see really how many tuners we have in the Capital District ( there is always a tuned car everywhere you look ). I was wondering if anyone wanted to go, I have a directions.[hr]
im about 30 minutes from albany. When is it? Post directions and i will be there
Old 07-19-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Its saturday from about 11-5. Its located at Colonie Center in Albany. to get there take I90 into albany to I87 North. on I87 north exit on the Wolf RD exit (im not sure what exit is it but its right when you pick up 87 North). from there go through the light and on your right hand side is colonie center. its in the parking lot. also, there is no drag races, its a decibal drag.