Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Who has Auto-AirConditioning?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Who has Auto-AirConditioning?

seen lot of pics of nice civics here but never seen any autoaircons...
My ride is eurospec 01 sedan es(ex) and it came as standard...
Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
What you mean, it comes one when its too hot? Or you talking about it turning on when defog mode is selected?
Old 04-11-2006
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
i have auto-climate control.

but i don't have a civic.
Old 04-11-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
automatic climate control (where you set the temp, and the car does the work) is only available in the hybrid here.

if that answers your question.
Old 04-11-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
auto climate control is not available in the US except (according to manahoonie) in the hybrid model. i've seen it in the thai model civics.
Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by manahoonie
automatic climate control (where you set the temp, and the car does the work) is only available in the hybrid here.

if that answers your question.
Thats a shame...
Old 04-11-2006
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
meh its not that great i can use my ****
Old 04-12-2006
smk
Registered!!

smk is an unknown quantity at this point
sometimes it gets kinda annoying, it turns the fan speed too high... and gets really loud. have it on my parent's odyssey
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by DDragon7
What you mean, it comes one when its too hot? Or you talking about it turning on when defog mode is selected?
Speaking of which, does anyone know a way to rewire it so it stops turning on the AC automatically? Its so freaking annoying I think I can figure out when the AC is needed, and it isnt when its dry out side and theres ice on the window! Stupid to be runing the AC a bunch when it isnt needed, do manufactures really take us for that stupid?
Old 04-12-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hey, you are new here so take a look around at the DIY section. you'll find your answer there.
Old 04-12-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
Speaking of which, does anyone know a way to rewire it so it stops turning on the AC automatically? Its so freaking annoying I think I can figure out when the AC is needed, and it isnt when its dry out side and theres ice on the window! Stupid to be runing the AC a bunch when it isnt needed, do manufactures really take us for that stupid?
you can turn off that feature... check the DIY section.
Old 04-12-2006
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
my old car had climate control, i dont really miss it much..
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
I think I have room for 5 more fat american pounds. I am tired of lifting my hand to turn *****! How do I add this feature?
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by v8eaterokv6
meh its not that great i can use my ****
^^ ahhahahaha

but anyway. tha wouldnt be bad. but probably one hell of an upgrade to the electrical system lol
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by R1Style
you can turn off that feature... check the DIY section.
oh I didnt know it was organized that nice I had been trying to search. Nice have it stop doing that