Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What Was Your Rice Stage??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Johnold
you lucky bastard!!!, LOL!. you must be rich. is it manual or auto?
naaa, not rich, just that my dad bought my sister a brand new ES1 back in 2001 and he promised me he would buy me a civic......so yea....its auto by the way, cant drive stick.....****...if i was able to drive stick i would still have the 2005 evo MR my dad traded in for the 2006 Impala SS......
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet! ahh, thats ok you are STILL a lucky bastard!. lol hey. checkout this video cartoon. i don't mean to *****. but i thought i'd post this link cause i thought it was funny....it's even more funnier if you've seen "PULP FICTION" BEFORE. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kx3KTwqb7F4
Old 04-08-2006
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet! ahh, thats ok you are STILL a lucky bastard!. lol hey. checkout this video cartoon. i don't mean to *****. but i thought i'd post this link cause i thought it was funny....it's even more funnier if you've seen "PULP FICTION" BEFORE. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kx3KTwqb7F4
Old 04-08-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
tyc chrome tezzas, silver wiper blades, then double decker chrome wiper blades, blue led washer nozzles, unpainted tezza grill, clear headlights with blue rice bulbs, "powered by honda" windshield banner, fuzzy steering wheel cover, dash cover, indiglos, apc sidemarkers, i can go on all night haha!
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
You have any pics gearbox? j/k. Looks like your car got a full makeover when u decided to stay away from the Jasmine bags.
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

i'm sorry again to *****. but can someone please be able to tell me how long or what size the OEM wheel stud screws are on a civic?....an EM2?
Old 04-09-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i'm sorry again to *****. but can someone please be able to tell me how long or what size the OEM wheel stud screws are on a civic?....an EM2?
go to autozone & tell the your yr make model & they'll give you one. that's where i got mine.
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

well the thing is. that i'm having trouble fitting my center caps on my rims cause those A-HOLES from where i bought them at. gave me the wrong lug nuts. they're too long and now the center caps aren't fitting in the rim flush and tight and percect. so i was wondering how long the wheel studs were so i could know what size lug nuts to fit that would best suit my needs. i went ahead a chanced it and bought myself some close ended lugs that are half the size of the one's that are on my car now. they messure 0.945 and the one's i have on my car now messure 1.344 inches. i need to know the overall length of the wheel studs on my car to make an accurate assumtion. but ohwell! i already bought those lug nuts. they're on back order at www.summitracing.com
Old 04-09-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
oh....well i am sure you can get the measurement from them too.
Old 04-09-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
DONT ***** MY THREAD NOOB
Old 04-09-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
ummm windshield banner, i dunno if thats ricey, exhaust
Old 04-09-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
DONT ***** MY THREAD NOOB
watch out he's from lawn guy land
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
oh yeah i forgot to add i had the mazdaspeed seat belt pads and a wide broadway rear view mirror which was huge.
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
My 04 is really clean and classy looking, but the riciest thing I ever had was a 95 DX hatch with the interior trim painted blue and a big fat whale of an intake (one of the power chamber ones) that was made of blue plastic. Haha the guy I bought it from had a 01 Vic with nitrous and turbo and all this stuff on it, right when they came out. It was actually the first 7thgen I'd ever seen. I think he said he was sponsored by Konig, he had like 4 sets of 19s and basically every mod imaginable for our cars.
Old 06-13-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
CF tezzas, CF gas tank lid and black tyc projectors...

i think imma buy some chrome tezzas and chrome 18's when i get my motor built and my turbo on.. lol
Old 06-13-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
*calling all 7gc members with raised hoods*
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

Manick is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't even afford to truly rice out my car. Most rice I've done to my car is put on a Kaminari KTR-II wing and a Tsunami T1 lip kit (lip kit off now). But the majority of civic owners on this site have a body kit or lip kit anyway, and they are just as useless as any wing.
Everything else I got on it is 100% functional.
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
shoot... im still in rice stage... stickers on my windshield, rota jdm wheels y0, you name it!
Old 06-14-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
mine was CF tails sold my 04 tails and then replaced them with 04 oem and then replaced them again with OEM TDM tails.

that was pretty much the only rice i did to y vic
Old 04-23-2007
Registered!!

sentbacktothesu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What Was Your Rice Stage??

i haven't riced out my civic yet. ive had ideas but i resisted the temptation. but i did rice out my 85 Chevy. i had. it was a nice truck in its day and even after my dad restored it. but then i got it and got those cheap ebay 'projector' sealed beam headlights, side markers. painted the turn signals and side markers. bondo'd the hell out of it. left it half primered. altezza tails that were clear. also the whole led bulb thing. the blue bulbs. the 800 fog lights. you name it i did it. it even had those cheap strobes and blue underglow. a glass pack that was ghetto rigged to exit before the rear wheels. it was known to set off car alarms.... the only thing i switched to the civic with the sub, amp and deck.
Old 04-23-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

wow... this thread is old... anyways, when i first got my car, i wanted to put a big wing on the back, z3 fenders, some sort of obscene body kit, underbody neons, stuff like that... luckily, i never did any of those because i was too broke to buy the parts... it worked out in the end

Last edited by Rennen; 04-23-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

i put silver door trim to my nhbp.. took it off after i found this site! and no more rice for me because of 7thgen.com
Old 05-25-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i had Japanese racing windshield wipers.....advance auto parts...shut up. they were silver with some little red lettering. i dont know why i got them. i had them liek a month after i first got the car back in 04...then 2 weeks after having them my brother TORE them off and bought me some new black ones....yay.... um. well i wanted some led washer nozzle thingies after seeing some 7th gen on cardomain. but i never got them. at least i didnt get a xenon body kit to go with everything. i look and am almost pretty much stock, so go me.
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

BlackieEM2 will become famous soon enough

ahah, well, im de-ricing my car, i had blue LED dome lights and blue reverse lights..hehe
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

enjoitofer is an unknown quantity at this point

interior lights and speaking alarm, underglow in the trunk
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

jungleheadjim will become famous soon enoughjungleheadjim will become famous soon enough

still kinda in the ricer stage. but workin my way out of it.

never owned altezzas or anything. got blue led washer lights. disconnected the power to them so theyre just chrome washer nozzles now. also have underbody neon kit and full interior neons. but they have switches so i only turn them on when people ask to see them.

also i need a drop and some rims. it takes time though.
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough

i had a rice moment it consisted the thoughts of getting a k20 into my car O_O (not rice just a dream shattered)
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

acchione is on a distinguished road

it's not a bad civic. but civic's and crome. don't GO!. IMO. gotta get some alloys bro.

Black civics and chrome go well, imo. Any other color I've never really seen look nice w/ chrome, maybe red.

Luckily I didn't have too much money or many stupid ideas during the rice phase. I had a couple red VTEC stickers on my side windows, used to have halo projectors that leaked and fogged so I ditched them. Also had APC chrome altezza tails for a bit, until they started to corrode on the inside so I swapped them for CF, now I just need time to use the nite shades I have sitting in my garage to go blacked out.
Old 05-27-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

hmm where to start with me.

stickers for products i didnt have
repping huge car club stickers
projecter headlights that were constantly fogged up
tyc c/f tails tinted black
17's with out a drop
neon undercar kit
neons under the dash
loud loud loud farty exhaust from a muffler shop sounded like dog poopy
hmm i think thats it
Old 05-27-2007
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

my exhaust i have to say is the most ricey mod i've done...straight through custom piping with an ebay header with no cat and an apexi n1 muffler...loud as hell with no resonators with hardly any power gains...

Quick Reply: What Was Your Rice Stage??