Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What Was Your Rice Stage??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
haha na i dont have pics of it thank god, i think my camera wouldve broke once i took the picture
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PiNoYxRaCeRxRH
intake adapter for my van and racing decals like mazdaspeed and zoom-zoom that i bought on ebay. ebay is ricers paradise lol.oh yeah racing pedals on my auto mazda mpv van.
That's more funny than ricey cause come on who wouldn't crack up if they saw zoom zoom on a mpv.
Old 04-08-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
NOS Racing seat covers
A portable dvd player id try to show off
Gunmetal Hubcaps

Old 04-08-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Funney! But back in high school my car was voted "Best looking car at school" in the year book!

It had a little style. But it was slammed at the time too!

Then three speeding tickets latter... no wing!

Which shows how much kids in high school know about modding for "style"
Old 04-08-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
^^Ouch! Hey I thought it was fly! (for a mounth)

Or mabe it could fly... hmmmmmmm.
Old 04-08-2006
Boosted 04

joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
hmmm the most rice my civic has been is lowered on steelies with full bolt ons
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
i haven't went rice yet. i guess, i don't have the money to waste anyways LOL. all i have are rims with tires, aem V2 intake, and some sylvania silverstar light bulbs. not much going on there. here take a look.

I am VERY careful and VERY tasteful to the BEST of my ability when modding my civic. don't wanna look RICE.
Old 04-08-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by joshb_
hmmm the most rice my civic has been is lowered on steelies with full bolt ons
if im on steelies and dropped its rice?(i know thats not the case)
eh, gotta save for them rims...
Old 04-08-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nothing, maybe the i heart my honda sticker on the windshield was the most ricey thing on the car.

Originally Posted by MajinB
if im on steelies and dropped its rice?(i know thats not the case)
eh, gotta save for them rims...
yeah, if you are on steelies and dropped it looks ghetto, kinda ricey. but thats only if you are rollin without hubcaps. with hubcaps its not as bad. you still need some rims though.

Last edited by mandangalo; 04-08-2006 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2006
Boosted 04

joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
Originally Posted by Sujak
Hey......I'm in highschool and my car isn't rice... lol its 100% stock besides 1.75" drop! & Tint if that counts..

Yea my friend has Altezza's on his civic and neon inside the car and.....he's gone through so many "chrome hubcaps", but im bringing him out of the ricer stage.

Is it ricey if your on the 05 OEM Alloys? I still gotta save for my Buddy Club ones.

No because alloys are acutally something upgraded, thats why you pay more for a ex.....I just hate all the kids that roll around on there slammed hondas with not even a alloy wheel...it just looks so
Old 04-08-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
*points to his avatar*

I also still have my APC seatbelt pads...only cuz they are still soft...it's odd had them for like 4 years now, no fade or loss of padding...
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
back in the day, i had altezzas on my 94 accord, and i stuck NOS stickers on the rear windows of my sister's 99 camry. the altezzas didnt look TOO ricey though
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
riced the heck out of my old car, an 88 camry wagon...cf steering cover, double blade cf wipers, and crapo APC Fogs. i wanted to kill my self after i finished....thank god no mo rice on the cars or my civic only in my stomach.
Old 04-08-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
i HAD the carbon wanna-be wipers, led wiperjets, i do have carbon tails but there not that ricey and i like it. but the rest is off and im on the good path.
Old 04-08-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshb_
No because alloys are acutally something upgraded, thats why you pay more for a ex.....I just hate all the kids that roll around on there slammed hondas with not even a alloy wheel...it just looks so
what about if you got an EX and still got no alloys? they didnt put them on the EX til 03, (99-00si rims) my car will be lowered with my EX hubcaps. but there is no rice on this car, my last car had white reverse glow guages, red neons in the foot wells, and a fart can, the exhaust didnt sound to back til like 4-5k rpms...
Old 04-08-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
my only rice would be steelies spray painted black (got rims a month later) and interior neon, but that **** turned itself on when I opened the door so it was tight (came out when I swapped seats)
Old 04-08-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Johnold
i haven't went rice yet. i guess, i don't have the money to waste anyways LOL. all i have are rims with tires, aem V2 intake, and some sylvania silverstar light bulbs. not much going on there. here take a look.

I am VERY careful and VERY tasteful to the BEST of my ability when modding my civic. don't wanna look RICE.
Those rims are SICK!! What kinda rims are those??
Old 04-08-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
im kinda rice now hahha, imo. i dunno what happened.
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
when i was 16 i had euro tails, pinstripe, sparco seatbelt pads, and of course i've still got the diy vtec light lol.
Old 04-08-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by blouisgod
im kinda rice now hahha, imo. i dunno what happened.
i hope your kidding. your **** is tight. you have a PM
Old 04-08-2006
K-DUB

Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
Powered by Honda seatbelt pads.....Knock-off Red Emblem....Blue Reverse Lights....Euro's(First thing I removed)....Full Bomex Aero Kit(First in America to have it on EM2).....WOW, my car was pretty ricey at one point, man has my ride changed since those times......
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
im thankful i skipped the ricey stage on my 01. I had a 83 lude that i got all my rice out on. I had the 1 wiper conversion, hondasprt stickers, and a crappy muffler.
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jhonsok
Those rims are SICK!! What kinda rims are those??

they are ENKEI MM2's (silver) ofcourse LOL.

here's a pic of them. they also come in anthricite black.

wrapped in some 215/45/17 FALKEN ZIEX ZE-512 tires.

Last edited by Johnold; 04-08-2006 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-08-2006
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
this aint that ricey....i mean shyt i get a 40% discount to have the 2xTREME Audio & Customs....plus addictive audio gives me 50% off to advertise ...lol....steering wheel cover is just so my steering wheel wont get that smooth feeling after its been used a lot....seat covers are rice....lol and some guy with an 1988 MR2 wants them so thier coming off in a couple days....the seats were getting really dirty so i bought them haha

Last edited by SinaloaCivic; 04-08-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

it's not a bad civic. but civic's and crome. don't GO!. IMO. gotta get some alloys bro.
Old 04-08-2006

it's not a bad civic. but civic's and crome. don't GO!. IMO. gotta get some alloys bro.

yea but if u buy ur car brand new from the dealer like that...cant go wrong, plus i can just sell them and get tenzoes........but i get a lot of thumbs up with the way it is now...plus i like it
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

ok yeah dude. TOTALLY!. as long as you like it. i'm not saying that it's hideous! but i'm not used to seeing civics with crome rims. but yeah, you got lucky buying it all like that. thats cool. shiet, i still owe 9 grand on my car LOL.
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
um, im gettin out of that stage now, when i was 15, i had super street stickers, lmao, on my car with an intake, lol, bought a body kit and didnt lower it, stil have yet to do that, but in process, im selling my lambo door kit, springs, and xenon body kit to go back to oem with an oem aero lip kit ad b&g true coilovers!
Old 04-08-2006

ok yeah dude. TOTALLY!. as long as you like it. i'm not saying that it's hideous! but i'm not used to seeing civics with crome rims. but yeah, you got lucky buying it all like that. thats cool. shiet, i still owe 9 grand on my car LOL.
yup, my dad paid cash for it.....not bad for my first car lmao.
Old 04-08-2006
Registered!!

you lucky bastard!!!, LOL!. you must be rich. is it manual or auto?

Quick Reply: What Was Your Rice Stage??