Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   What Was Your Rice Stage?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/256066-what-your-rice-stage.html)

RHCP0801 04-08-2006 12:04 AM

What Was Your Rice Stage??

when i first got my civic, i bought blue windshield wipers, a purple neon light that i thought was blue cause i am colorblind:rofl: a turbocharged emblem even tho i wasnt turbo, tinted headlight film, a performance chip from ebay :_doh: and i think thats it....i wanna kill myself for actually thinking that stuff looked good, what about everyone else :lol:

MajinB 04-08-2006 12:07 AM

none. had the civic for 2 months, joined this site. the rest is history. worst thing i did was put on eyelids, but its not really rice, and i got tired of them

xRiCeBoYx 04-08-2006 12:09 AM

blue LED washer lights, blue windshield wipers, cheap ass ebay pedals, autozone 'racing' seat covers.. i think thats about it..

boxcarracer 04-08-2006 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
when i first got my civic, i bought blue windshield wipers, a purple neon light that i thought was blue cause i am colorblind:rofl: a turbocharged emblem even tho i wasnt turbo, tinted headlight film, a performance chip from ebay :_doh: and i think thats it....i wanna kill myself for actually thinking that stuff looked good, what about everyone else :lol:

u were true rice lol wow some list....my ricer stage consisted of blue pedals but the thing was everyone thought it looked good on my car so it was a nice rice?

RHCP0801 04-08-2006 12:37 AM

yea i dont know what the fvck i was thinking

varner88 04-08-2006 12:41 AM

ok here it goes... lol i did this shit wen iwas 15

apc axle back

blue weindsheild wipers

neon undecar kit

chrome pedals on a auto lol....

uhm i forget wut else but it was worse

Blkcivic 04-08-2006 12:44 AM

Hahaha i had Fake Spoon headrest, and a Lanevo spoiler
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ic/Trip040.jpg

02BLKCIVIC 04-08-2006 12:45 AM

I had the wing! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bomz-...52454367QQrdZ1

RHCP0801 04-08-2006 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!

drive_fast_dail 04-08-2006 12:48 AM

Rice is best eaten, not done to a civic. Just a thought.

RHCP0801 04-08-2006 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
Rice is best eaten, not done to a civic. Just a thought.

after the 10 millionth time hearing this its not funny

boricua_civic 04-08-2006 12:58 AM

Thank God I've never thought of putting rice on my vic, and the things my vic has were made before entering this site and I think I did a good job :)

Nameless 04-08-2006 01:06 AM

I had Honda Seatbelt Pads.. I think thats about it

01HonderCivic 04-08-2006 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC

[Mr. Garrison Voice]

You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!

[/Mr Garrison Voice]
:lol:

Anybody who still rocks one of those wings and thinks that it looks good...Needs to have soy sauce poured all over their car.

03hce 04-08-2006 01:23 AM

Unfortunately I had the euro tails and a huge wing! haha. I still have a body kit and underbody lights that some of you may say that that's rice... but I believe my car still looks clean for having a body kit and big rims on. : ) Besides, my car is dark and the neon glow looks good in the dark!

OniChi 04-08-2006 02:27 AM

I love rice.. stir fry that with some veggies.. hmm steamed rice is great or congee.. yeah..

juzthewy 04-08-2006 02:38 AM

17 w/ no drop.. only for a week

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH 04-08-2006 02:55 AM

intake adapter for my van and racing decals like mazdaspeed and zoom-zoom that i bought on ebay. ebay is ricers paradise lol.oh yeah racing pedals on my auto mazda mpv van.

blackBDMcivicLX 04-08-2006 08:39 AM

Mmmm, now I'm hungry for some chinese after everyone talking about rice and someone said something about soy sauce. And it's only 9:30 am. Damn you guys!
Oh but I had a blue and silver shift knobfrom Advanced Auto. I guess it's rice.
http://i2.tinypic.com/t8qb9g.jpg

ajhdragon 04-08-2006 09:16 AM

Ok iIwill definatly beat all you guys in the rice category. This is what a 17 year old kid who just watched to much fast and the furious does. The ultimate ricer civic. At the time I had intake, pullies, exhaust, VAFC II, and rims.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...1&d=1144505616
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...1&d=1144505616

bOoStEd042dr 04-08-2006 09:45 AM

^^^it's come along way though man.......my only rice mod was a set of projector headlights from ebay but they ended up being for an 01-03 so i didn't put them on.....thank god they were the chrome ones too!

DDragon7 04-08-2006 09:47 AM

Wow, good thing you took all that shit off.

Good thing, I didnt do any ricer stage to may car, only did it in NFSU. But my cousins are in their ricer stage, it really sad, Im trying to get them on forums so they can change their styles but they dont like forums...

deciuss 04-08-2006 10:31 AM

lets see, honda banner on my winsheald, green windsheald washer nozles, no hubaps, azztellas with green reverse lights, all the lights in my inside where green, green light up peddal lights, strobe lights under the seats, one black light under the pasenger foot aria and one black light on my moonroof and i removed the first 2 parts of the stock intake.

i also had 2 honda seatbelt pads 2 dragon leather ones, 2 small honda emblems put on my backseat pasenger side windows and green seatcovers (actualy thow i took them off after 4 years and they keeped my seats like the day i bought the car so that was actualy not that bad)

darn FandF movie, grew out of that very quick picked up an sf turbo and the rest is history yaaa.....

Day_Tripper 04-08-2006 10:35 AM

I had altezza lights :( :( :( I hate confessing to that but it was like 3 years ago... that's as bad as it got which is nothing compared to what i'm reading...

XxSoVeReiGNxX 04-08-2006 11:16 AM

i too was a misguided 17year old with some money :(

Things I did wrong ~
17s + no drop someone slashed two of the tires so I upgraded to...
18s + no drop still was a lot of wheelwell hahachrist
chrome donut altezza taillamps just a little before they went mainstream
doublebladed red wipers i got the right sizes except they faded and sucked balls
flipflop trunk lid kit only bought them, decided never to install
dash trim piece covers basically glossy stickers, removed and painted instead
diy tints was way out of my league

stuff others think is rice, but I'm nuetral about ~
halo projectors liked the style, but have gone back to stock
Autozone racing seats yeah they didnt fit, but the cushioning was damned comfortable
honda belt pads I only have them on the rear seat belts, and they dont say "Powered by". Car is debadged so it's the only things that have "honda" in/on the car
metal pedals just look better ? :shrug:

most of that happened before i found this site, some stayed on after. But i have seen the light lol

Pharoh 04-08-2006 11:25 AM

i HAD APC tails but in my defense....I got them the very week they were put out on the market...lol.

gipperkid 04-08-2006 11:33 AM

-Went through a set of chrom APC tails and then a set a CF TYC tails and eventually to painted stock tails.

-Blue l.e.d. washers.

-Had orange turn signal bulbs, red parking light bulbs, and blue APC HID bulbs (ha! ha!)

eddiechaps 04-08-2006 11:37 AM

i had black altezzas

02BLKCIVIC 04-08-2006 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
[Mr. Garrison Voice]

You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!

[/Mr Garrison Voice]
:lol:

Anybody who still rocks one of those wings and thinks that it looks good...Needs to have soy sauce poured all over their car.

Funney! But back in high school my car was voted "Best looking car at school" in the year book! :shrug:

It had a little style. :shrug: But it was slammed at the time too!

Then three speeding tickets latter... no wing!:hgrin: :clap:

juanotejano 04-08-2006 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by RHCP0801

damn man that's like stage IV rice... post pics if possible.