Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Smuckin' Old People!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Smuckin' Old People!!!!!

Ok so I decided to get my car cleaned off at a car wash since I didn't have time to properly wash it before class... well anyways my turn finally comes so I start pulling in slowly so the underbody washers can get my car real good then *boom* I look behind me and there is an F150 right on the back of me. It sounded horrible so I didn't even get my wash I immedietly pulled out cause at that point in time I just wanted to see the damage **** the wash. Anyways I expected the guy in the truck to do the same but no... he goes through the whole wash so I sit there and wait for him and write down his plates incase he wanted to try something funny afterwords. So then he comes out and it turns out not only did he hit the back of me but in the process knocked off his driver-side mirror... come on and this guy has a license? He appoligized and I got all his info and stuff and luckly he had legit insurance which is asking for a lot in Texas. My bumper is just missing some paint it sounded worse then it was. But wtf my xB is only 4 weeks old i'm pissed!!!
Old 04-05-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
I'd be pissed. I would have thrown some dirt or something on his freshly washed truck. You would think after hitting someone he'd check on that before washing the truck. Some retards out there blow my mind. Hope you get it fixed soon. Post pics.
Old 04-05-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
You just got that ride too. What a dork. A old person almost killed me once, luckily I survived.
Old 04-05-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya its happened to me too. the lady said oh i didn't even see you stopped in front of me. i'm thinking, so you're blind??
Old 04-05-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Damn i'm so concious of people around me, but damn, never would i have imagined getting hit in a car wash. First time someone hits me, there *** will be beat. No lie either.
Old 04-05-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow Kari, that sucks. I honestly don't see how these people can get insurance and a drivers license.
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn, it sucks to have a new car get hit, I could only imagine the anger. I hope things work out for you.
Old 04-05-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
he probably did not even notice hitting you
Old 04-05-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry, kari come over and drowned your sorrows on me.. =)
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

kingofheartz will become famous soon enoughkingofheartz will become famous soon enough
ur lucky, some "sista" in a suv changed lanes into me on my way to school. then she proceeds to roll down her window and cursing me out. after that this guy gets out of his car all "blinged" out and starts calling me "****** f'er" and says hes gonna kick my azz. but then he got back in cuz she started driving off. They didnt have plates in the back so i cut em off and got their front license plates. the only day i didnt bring my cell fone with me too. turns out the plates were stolen!! so there were no leads when i reported the hit and run and i had to fix my fender, door, and broken side view mirror
Old 04-06-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
wow suxors.....I never did say either though my civic was hit 3 days after my parents picked it up (while it was still my dad's car. A mears bus backed into it while it was parked....not hijacking just sympathizing with ya....
Old 04-06-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
that is ridiculous. stupid drivers.
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

kingofheartz will become famous soon enoughkingofheartz will become famous soon enough
its always the big cars that hit us... everythings bigger in texas =P
Old 04-06-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
thats sux, hopefully fixed soon. but at least you not stuck paying it out of ur insurance or pocket.
Old 04-06-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Wow Kari, that sucks. I honestly don't see how these people can get insurance and a drivers license.
go be the bf and whip some *** no anyway, insurance will qoute you for like 600 bucks to fix a bumper. that = body kit. or something like a system.
Old 04-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MajinB
go be the bf and whip some *** no anyway, insurance will qoute you for like 600 bucks to fix a bumper. that = body kit. or something like a system.
DOn't worry, I will! Thos bastards will pay!
Old 04-07-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
This is why old people should be retested at a certain age. They should have a driver efficiency test not only "knowing the laws."

A lot of people say that you can't do that since it'd be discrimination.

Well aren't we all discriminated against when we're ages 0-15yrs 9 months? We're not allowed to drive then and we have to take a test, so what's the difference if we have to retest the old farts?

Sorry to hear about that.