Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Car got BROKEN into.....v.*******!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
GODLIKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Car got BROKEN into.....v.*******!!!!

****ing happy Monday....

Before

After

Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

01civicexboy is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks man....
Old 04-03-2006

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
I'm sorry man, lowlives are everywhere.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Jdm01Em2 will become famous soon enoughJdm01Em2 will become famous soon enough
you should be happy they didnt get to much i live in philly the got into my car toke my in dash tv my head unit and my autometer tach looks like you just got a busted steering wheel and a broken window if some one broke into my car and thats what happen to it i would be happy
Old 04-03-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
god damn its a new trend for people to get broken into or what?
Old 04-03-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
So this loser broke into your car just to fvck up your wires? Either way he is a dumbass for not knowing what he is doing, and for being a self centered selfish theif.
Old 04-03-2006
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
Did they get away with anything or just try to take the entire car? My car got busted into, nothing jacked they just tryed to get the car.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

LiVe bAiT is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear bro. been there done that.i had to ride from st louis to chicago during winter with a broken window. and little bastards only stole my cds. did they get anything?? looks like they were tryin to steal yer ride. at least they didnt ge it. ****in car looks clean. i like it. well good luck with the clean up.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
I feel you..
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Too many 7th gen breakins lately, looks like they tried to take it but good thing you have an immoblizer.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
man that really sucks.. my friends car got broken into last week too, and his cars just about a month old =\. i have to say this but.. some people are just ******s for breaking into other people's cars like that.
Old 04-03-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks man, just be glad there's not that much damage. i could've been worse.
Old 04-03-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DDragon7
Too many 7th gen breakins lately, looks like they tried to take it but good thing you have an immoblizer.
That Immobilizer is one of the things that makes me like my car the most. I'd prefer waking up one day and seeing my car with some broken windows and a stolen headunit to not even seeing my car there at all.

Good to know not much was taken from your car, ASIANPRIDE. Don't worry about that. It's just material stuff. At least you still have it.
Old 04-03-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
That is so retarded...Find them and cut their ******** off. And yours was IMO one of the best looking sedans I've seen. Crappy...
Old 04-03-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Damb, Me, you, Ashhole, damb whos next? Only it looks like they were trying to steel your car completly.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!1!! are the HIDs okay?
Old 04-03-2006
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Originally Posted by ramcosca
That Immobilizer is one of the things that makes me like my car the most. I'd prefer waking up one day and seeing my car with some broken windows and a stolen headunit to not even seeing my car there at all.

Good to know not much was taken from your car, ASIANPRIDE. Don't worry about that. It's just material stuff. At least you still have it.

Yeah thanx everyone........

I'm glad I have an immobilizer...cuz the ignition was on...and well pretty much the stereo was playing too when I got to my car this morning...but everything was untouched......

Worst part was..I had just put my rims on last night..and washed my car all clean...and then this **** happend... ...and my karma has been sooo good lately.....

Now the damages are a lil over $1000.....but that's ok...my deductable is $500..so that little bitch cost me $500....which is a new bike jacket right there...so I'm pretty pissed but my rents said they would help me out cuz they know how bad I've been saving for my bike...etc.....

Best part is...it will be back on Wednesday...and I get to drive a Hyundai Accent...which I've been baging the **** out of....surprisingly enough..it doesn't go fast even when u put the petal to the metal.....

I just wish ppl would grow up....and why break into my car and not steal ****.....or even hotwire a car that has an immobilizer....like what a dumb theif.....he was such a newb...cuz a pro prob could have had that car no prob...and he wouldn't have smashed the window....
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

live2air is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear man...

It's tough to do up your car these days without some thief trying to take your pride and joy, or some jealous moron who scratches/keys your car, just cuz they can't have one...
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ASIANPRIDE
Yeah thanx everyone........

I'm glad I have an immobilizer...cuz the ignition was on...and well pretty much the stereo was playing too when I got to my car this morning...but everything was untouched......

Worst part was..I had just put my rims on last night..and washed my car all clean...and then this **** happend... ...and my karma has been sooo good lately.....

Now the damages are a lil over $1000.....but that's ok...my deductable is $500..so that little bitch cost me $500....which is a new bike jacket right there...so I'm pretty pissed but my rents said they would help me out cuz they know how bad I've been saving for my bike...etc.....

Best part is...it will be back on Wednesday...and I get to drive a Hyundai Accent...which I've been baging the **** out of....surprisingly enough..it doesn't go fast even when u put the petal to the metal.....

I just wish ppl would grow up....and why break into my car and not steal ****.....or even hotwire a car that has an immobilizer....like what a dumb theif.....he was such a newb...cuz a pro prob could have had that car no prob...and he wouldn't have smashed the window....
So the HIDs are okay then, (whew) yea tru dat about the pro not havin to break the windows I'm tired of these unmotivated bastards... go out and spend 14.95 and get a slim jim, our cars are not hard to steal. Also I agree with what someone else up here said your car was atleast my favorite sedan if not in general and your green HID pic is my fav all time 7thgen pic so make sure you pic ***** it up when you get your car back.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Get boomerang2.... I have MobieIQ on my car, if it moves without me there (ie. car gets towed) they call my cell then they ask if you want to notify cops to the location (gps tracking) I paid $700 CDN for install and $200 cdn a year