Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Car got BROKEN into.....v.*******!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/255140-car-got-broken-into-v.html)

ASIANPRIDE 04-03-2006 10:39 AM

Car got BROKEN into.....v.*******!!!!

****ing happy Monday....

Before
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../CIMG3368s.jpg

After
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c...A/CIMG3710.jpg
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c...A/CIMG3712.jpg
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c...A/CIMG3718.jpg

01civicexboy 04-03-2006 10:41 AM

That sucks man....

K20me 04-03-2006 10:44 AM

I'm sorry man, lowlives are everywhere.

Jdm01Em2 04-03-2006 10:48 AM

you should be happy they didnt get to much i live in philly the got into my car toke my in dash tv my head unit and my autometer tach looks like you just got a busted steering wheel and a broken window if some one broke into my car and thats what happen to it i would be happy

ragingSPAM 04-03-2006 10:55 AM

god damn its a new trend for people to get broken into or what?

Tragedy 04-03-2006 10:56 AM

So this loser broke into your car just to fvck up your wires? Either way he is a dumbass for not knowing what he is doing, and for being a self centered selfish theif.

Ser1N 04-03-2006 10:56 AM

Did they get away with anything or just try to take the entire car? My car got busted into, nothing jacked they just tryed to get the car.

LiVe bAiT 04-03-2006 10:57 AM

sorry to hear bro. been there done that.i had to ride from st louis to chicago during winter with a broken window. and little bastards only stole my cds. did they get anything?? looks like they were tryin to steal yer ride. at least they didnt ge it. ****in car looks clean. i like it. well good luck with the clean up.

Devani 04-03-2006 11:05 AM

I feel you..

DDragon7 04-03-2006 11:09 AM

Too many 7th gen breakins lately, looks like they tried to take it but good thing you have an immoblizer.

xkimsungminx 04-03-2006 11:11 AM

man that really sucks.. my friends car got broken into last week too, and his cars just about a month old =\. i have to say this but.. some people are just ******s for breaking into other people's cars like that.

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 04-03-2006 11:47 AM

that sucks man, just be glad there's not that much damage. i could've been worse.

ramcosca 04-03-2006 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by DDragon7
Too many 7th gen breakins lately, looks like they tried to take it but good thing you have an immoblizer.

That Immobilizer is one of the things that makes me like my car the most. I'd prefer waking up one day and seeing my car with some broken windows and a stolen headunit to not even seeing my car there at all.

Good to know not much was taken from your car, ASIANPRIDE. Don't worry about that. It's just material stuff. At least you still have it. :o

01HonderCivic 04-03-2006 12:34 PM

That is so retarded...Find them and cut their nutsacks off. And yours was IMO one of the best looking sedans I've seen. Crappy...

TransformedBG 04-03-2006 01:13 PM

Damb, Me, you, Ashhole, damb whos next? Only it looks like they were trying to steel your car completly.

juanotejano 04-03-2006 01:20 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!1!! are the HIDs okay?:o

ASIANPRIDE 04-03-2006 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ramcosca
That Immobilizer is one of the things that makes me like my car the most. I'd prefer waking up one day and seeing my car with some broken windows and a stolen headunit to not even seeing my car there at all.

Good to know not much was taken from your car, ASIANPRIDE. Don't worry about that. It's just material stuff. At least you still have it. :o

Yeah thanx everyone........:cool:

I'm glad I have an immobilizer...cuz the ignition was on...and well pretty much the stereo was playing too when I got to my car this morning...but everything was untouched......

Worst part was..I had just put my rims on last night..and washed my car all clean...and then this shit happend...:shake: ...and my karma has been sooo good lately.....

Now the damages are a lil over $1000.....but that's ok...my deductable is $500..so that little bitch cost me $500....which is a new bike jacket right there...so I'm pretty pissed but my rents said they would help me out cuz they know how bad I've been saving for my bike...etc.....

Best part is...it will be back on Wednesday...and I get to drive a Hyundai Accent...which I've been baging the shit out of....surprisingly enough..it doesn't go fast even when u put the petal to the metal.....:giggle:

I just wish ppl would grow up....and why break into my car and not steal shit.....or even hotwire a car that has an immobilizer....like what a dumb theif.....he was such a newb...cuz a pro prob could have had that car no prob...and he wouldn't have smashed the window....:_please:

live2air 04-03-2006 03:31 PM

Sorry to hear man...

It's tough to do up your car these days without some thief trying to take your pride and joy, or some jealous moron who scratches/keys your car, just cuz they can't have one...

juanotejano 04-04-2006 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by ASIANPRIDE
Yeah thanx everyone........:cool:

I'm glad I have an immobilizer...cuz the ignition was on...and well pretty much the stereo was playing too when I got to my car this morning...but everything was untouched......

Worst part was..I had just put my rims on last night..and washed my car all clean...and then this shit happend...:shake: ...and my karma has been sooo good lately.....

Now the damages are a lil over $1000.....but that's ok...my deductable is $500..so that little bitch cost me $500....which is a new bike jacket right there...so I'm pretty pissed but my rents said they would help me out cuz they know how bad I've been saving for my bike...etc.....

Best part is...it will be back on Wednesday...and I get to drive a Hyundai Accent...which I've been baging the shit out of....surprisingly enough..it doesn't go fast even when u put the petal to the metal.....:giggle:

I just wish ppl would grow up....and why break into my car and not steal shit.....or even hotwire a car that has an immobilizer....like what a dumb theif.....he was such a newb...cuz a pro prob could have had that car no prob...and he wouldn't have smashed the window....:_please:

So the HIDs are okay then, (whew) yea tru dat about the pro not havin to break the windows I'm tired of these unmotivated bastards... go out and spend 14.95 and get a slim jim, our cars are not hard to steal. Also I agree with what someone else up here said your car was atleast my favorite sedan if not in general and your green HID pic is my fav all time 7thgen pic so make sure you pic whore it up when you get your car back.

kumanan 04-04-2006 04:42 PM

Get boomerang2.... I have MobieIQ on my car, if it moves without me there (ie. car gets towed) they call my cell then they ask if you want to notify cops to the location (gps tracking) I paid $700 CDN for install and $200 cdn a year