Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need your opinions

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Need your opinions

Hey guy just got one simple question. Would amber RSX sidemarkers look good on my car? would you do it or not and why? For a better view please maximize.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	civic.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	65575  
Old 04-03-2006
ry
darkness
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
since you are looking for opinions mine is it is already cluttered I wouldnt add to it
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Nope...
car looks clean and nice the way it is.. dont mess it up with sidemarkers.
Old 04-03-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
its not clutered. its nice. keep it clean. don't get them. no point.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
i think that was add a nice touch, so i would do it
Old 04-03-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I say get some clear sidemarkers, and be done with it.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
it woudlnt really flow well with the car IMO. looks good enough as it is right now
Old 04-03-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
NO. i really see no point of people adding sidemarkers. wtf is wrong with people, when a car has a sidemarker, they "shave it off" when a car doesn't have a sidemarker they add one. people are just fvcking retarded, i really don't see the point of a sidemarker. IMO w/o a sidemarker is cleaner. i guarantee you, people in ASIA who has sidemarker stock wished they don't have sidemarkers because it would get that cleaner look. that's my opinion though man or maybe i'm not just into the whole "JDM" thing.... but dude u got me all hyperventilating and **** now, car looks hot, just do what the fvck u want. LOL.

Last edited by CiViCPrAnInG2k1; 04-03-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2006
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
NO. i really see no point of people adding sidemarkers. wtf is wrong with people, when a car has a sidemarker, they "shave it off" when a car doesn't have a sidemarker they add one. people are just fvcking retarded, i really don't see the point of a sidemarker. IMO w/o a sidemarker is cleaner. i guarantee you, people in ASIA who has sidemarker stock wished they don't have sidemarkers because it would get that cleaner look. that's my opinion though man or maybe i'm not just into the whole "JDM" thing.... but dude u got me all hyperventilating and **** now, car looks hot, just do what the fvck u want. LOL.
Old 04-04-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL... is that suppose to say "douche bag"??? that got me rolling.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
i guess its clear in my mind now that i've made my final choice, im not gonna do it. it true what you guys are saying i dont think i like drilling at all and im not gonna spend 65 bucks to install blinkers on my fenders. thanks guys really appreciate it!