Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

sunkist and victoria *56k* lots of pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, you can't ask me that, I'd list out all the parts I'd do for your car.

I'm just a jdm/edm style aftermarket wannabe *****.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah but from what you see now, what are your thoughts?
Old 04-01-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
haha something tells me I'll be the only one in the Fl with a stock engine I'll be the one doing all the crying....

Originally Posted by Johnold
yeah but from what you see now, what are your thoughts?
do some basic DIY's clear headlights, debadge the car....look into some I/H/E stuff if you wanna go that route....

Last edited by shroomster; 04-01-2006 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

well i wanted to know if my car was more kinda exceptable just by the way it looks. i hope it's not HIDEOUS!
Old 04-01-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
it looks fine but don't hijack this thread, start your own thread to get more member feedback....
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Johnold
here's my car. i washed it today and got it ready for it's pictures. theres not much going on but i thought that maybe you guys could hate or like it and give me your opinions. i never posted my ride up in here cause i didn't think it was worthy of all the NICE-NESS i see all the time on everyone else's cars. i know that alot of you guys don't have much going on for your car either and some of you guys have cars that maybe look as plain as mine but here is a picture of it and maybe yall can OPINION-IZE it.
Car needs a drop (you'll always hear this).
Also, you need to open a thread.

Back to the original topic. So you're getting a K, Smug?
Old 04-01-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
a3 eventually. Heh. keyword being eventually
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

i'm sorry guys. i have a thread up on the "PHOTOSHOP" section. take a look in there and look at alot more other pictures that i have of my car. someone already has chopped it and gave it a drop. man!, my car looks alot better dropped.
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
a3 eventually. Heh. keyword being eventually
That word means that it will happen, so yay for you. I envy you so much.
Old 04-01-2006

Eh, nothing to envy here. The car wont be like that much longer. She's getting a full body make over There pretty much wont be any remnants of that car left behind except the sideskirts lol

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 04-01-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

... O... k?

I think that needs an explanation!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
nice cars in an awesome location
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
sweet pics
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

jaydm21 is an unknown quantity at this point
pics look good, especially in front of the new civic center. man that building is long i might add. i'm loving the paint job by the way.
Old 04-01-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Eh, nothing to envy here. The car wont be like that much longer. She's getting a full body make over There pretty much wont be any remnants of that car left behind except the sideskirts lol
OH OH OH! I KNOW I KNOW! HAHAH, but i'm not telling!
Old 04-01-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
nice pix. i was at the convention center last weekend and that is the biggest fuccken place evar!
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by blouisgod
nice pix. i was at the convention center last weekend and that is the biggest fuccken place evar!
Hmmm
I gotta try taking pics of my car in both the Puerto Rico Convention Center (biggest in the Caribbean) and the Puerto Rico Collosseum (sp?) (one of the biggest in the world... supposedly).
Old 04-02-2006

man you gotsta let the fl kids in on it man at least me.....I'm so far out of the loop this could bring me back to near the loop heh....