Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

sunkist and victoria *56k* lots of pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006
em2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
sunkist and victoria *56k* lots of pics

well i was in orlando to drop off my grill to get painted and thats why i dont have a grill and i gave them my gas cap to match it so thats why im missing a few pieces. shes still hot IMO after i met up with thesmuggler aka brad and hanged out for a bit. the missing grill, gas cap didnt stop me from takin pics of my car and thesmuggler's. onto the pics. we went to bennigans to chill and get some grub. long drive from tampa to orlando so i was hungary.

we cleaned our plates. food was good

this is a waitress brad liked. she isnt attractive in the face IMO but boooooy she had an ***. IPIITB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brad saying shes shocker approval

after we got some good food in our stomachs we went out to the convention center to get some pics so here are sunkist and victoria

after that i had to get going to beat the traffic on i-4 so i said goodbye to orlando and micky mouse and be back next week to p/u my grill and cap.

im no photographer but i try and hope u like. enjoy
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
the 2 of you had lunch together???
hmmm...

anyway...nice pics!
Old 03-31-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
nice...pics a little some though.
Old 03-31-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
nice shoot. love both of the cars
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
cool pics.....both cars are looking good!
Old 03-31-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
smm with sidemakers damm just like me word up
Old 03-31-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics man, i'm talking to brad on AIM right now, hes such a n00b!
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

Spartacus is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah that chick is def. a butter face...nice cars anyway
Old 04-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhh I thought she was cute LOL. Oh yeah and Drew. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Ahhh I thought she was cute LOL. Oh yeah and Drew. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME
she looks good form what i can see and shutting ur mouth when ur talking to me? u cant talk when ur mouths shut O_O
Old 04-01-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It's an inside joke between Drew and I lol
Old 04-01-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! Go comotose for me baby!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i'm in florida too. i'm in fort myers. too bad you guys live way up there in O-town. i need to get my *** back up there to go to universal studios again. man i always have so much fun. and i love to eat at emeril lagasse's resturant. whats wrong with that chick? she looked good in the face from that shot. maybe up close she looks fat and black with a mustach....LOL. you should've grabbed the booty!. just a littlebit. who knows!, maybe she would've turned back at you and gave you one of these numbers-->..
LOL!!!

Last edited by Johnold; 04-01-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-01-2006

HAHA. I was just at Universal yesterday.

Drew.... I EARNED THOSE MILES!!!!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

did you have fun? i need to take pictures of my car. it's not that cool looking since i don't have any type of kits on it or exhaust or anything just rims and tires. and soon i'ma install my V2 intake. which is just sitting in my apartment collecting dust LOL. i still owe 9 thousand dollars on my car so modding it will not be anytime soon. can't afford to mod it and pay it off at the same time. but i can take some pics of it. i love my car. maybe you guys will think it's ok so far..i dunno. i know 1 thing. you guys are going to tell me to drop it cause it's not dropped. but i didn't plan on dropping it cause i don't want all the hassle of bumps and rocks and whatnot that come along with "A DROP" although it WOULD look nicer. ok i'ma get going to go wash my car for prep to take the pictures. lol.
Old 04-01-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I think I want orange juice now :thumbup
Old 04-01-2006

LOL, run sim runnnnn ORANGE IS TAKING OVER lol
Old 04-01-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha. Poor orange.

Man, Sunkist looks great, even without the gas cap. And I won't say anything about Brad's cuz he knows what I think already.
Old 04-01-2006

LOL, mine pales in comparrison to the orange giant
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Cool pics like the cars. im just not sure about the head lights and tails, but they are diff and they give it style.. now whos cars is faster? lol
Old 04-01-2006

Most assume mine but I've got a secret

I'm auto *dons flame suit*
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
aww look at those 2 em2's. they're such a cute couple
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Most assume mine but I've got a secret

I'm auto *dons flame suit*
Don't tell me you got "teh Nawx" on your car? That'll make your car go down on my list, lol.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like a nice little sunday actually.
Old 04-01-2006
em2

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
Cool pics like the cars. im just not sure about the head lights and tails, but they are diff and they give it style.. now whos cars is faster? lol

i am. 5spd pwnz brads auto ill be ALOT faster soon. read sig.
Old 04-01-2006

LOL, you'll be faster till I swap, then youll be like.. "why did I waste my money on turbo brad pwns me *cries*"
Old 04-01-2006
em2

LOL, you'll be faster till I swap, then youll be like.. "why did I waste my money on turbo brad pwns me *cries*"

my d17 will be pushin well over 300hp. i hope u plan to to build ur lil a3.
Old 04-01-2006

I wont need to build it for 300 LOLOLOL
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

here's my car. i washed it today and got it ready for it's pictures. theres not much going on but i thought that maybe you guys could hate or like it and give me your opinions. i never posted my ride up in here cause i didn't think it was worthy of all the NICE-NESS i see all the time on everyone else's cars. i know that alot of you guys don't have much going on for your car either and some of you guys have cars that maybe look as plain as mine but here is a picture of it and maybe yall can OPINION-IZE it.

Last edited by Johnold; 04-01-2006 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: sunkist and victoria *56k* lots of pics