Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7thgen in a ditch.*pics*

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
7thgen in a ditch.*pics*

Well my buddy bought his 02 civic last week. And he didn't know how to drive a stick. I worked with him a few times and he was getting better. Well I guess he thought he was good to drive the car. On saturday night, as he goes on a dark back country road apprently he paniced about something and drove into a ditch. I haven't heard the whole story or saw the car in person yet. But apprently the entire side is messed up, and the rear bumper ripped off. I stole these pictures from a former freind of mines picture album.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
dang..
Old 03-28-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow not knowing how to drive a 5-speed must suck.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

Ricanwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW hope hes ok ? nope its fixable lol

^ Hope*

Last edited by Ricanwizard; 03-28-2006 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
He is fine but from what ive heard the car isn't.
Old 03-28-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
omg, that so sad no offense, but hes an idiot. id don't look like its on its side. so nothing should be dented. he is lucky!!
Old 03-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

na it was definatly laying on its side.
Old 03-28-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
o that sucks bro. don't let him drive yours hahaha
Old 03-28-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Whoopsie-Doodle...mebbe he needs a tad bit more practice. I learned how to drive a stick around our farm with a 78 Chevy with an inline 6 and a 3 speed. If there was one thing I learned driving that truck, it was how NOT to stall it. No HP/TQ + tall gears = Embarassment
Old 03-28-2006
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
damn, sorry to hear that happen to your friend.

My advice for your friend though. Tell him to buy a POS car and learn on that car. That way, you don't have to worry about the car itself or grinding gears. Cause if the cars a POS you should not care what really goes wrong with it.

I personally learn how to drive on a pontiac firefly. It was not my car, but the person teaching me didn't care about the car. He was actually surprised that I didn't grinding any gears either.

Anyways, tell your friend if he wants to learn how to drive stick. Buy a POS car, and then drive that around for a month or two, or when he feels confident driving a stick shift. After that, buy a nicer car.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
my question is though what does not knowing how to drive a manual trans have to do with driving into a ditch?? seems he must have been taking a turn too fast or goofing around in order to do that, i had a 98 s-10 ext cab that was a 5 speed that i bought and had to learn to drive it right off the lot, not knowing the gears doesnt make you swerve
Old 03-28-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^ Thats kind what i was thinking. But good thing he is ok, well now this was first stick, now he has his first insurance claim. Hopefully he gets it all back to normal and learns better.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
i remember u just posting about him getting the car, that sucks though.
Old 03-28-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

im pretty sure he was backing up or something and didn't quite have the gas/clutch going right.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

Alex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura about
Damn Drew! I thought it was your Civic for a second, I was about to say...
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
wow thats crazy