Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Headliner garnish....

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bionikbreaks is an unknown quantity at this point
Headliner garnish....

Just wondering what have you guys done with your headliner garnish pieces, being that honda only sells the lighting and trim garnish in grey and biege and i have an all black interior these parts just wont match, ive contemplated painting these parts but id rather find out what options i have before starting on this project.

Last edited by Bionikbreaks; 03-22-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-21-2006
Registered!!

02silverbullet is an unknown quantity at this point
wait are you saying theres a light on the headliner? i never noticed...well actually i did once when some idiot hit it and i forgot i had it
Old 03-22-2006

Bionikbreaks is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 03-22-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I know a guy that got his headliner redone black, which I think I'ma do =)
Old 03-22-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I'm going that this summer as well, but I think Bionikbreaks was talking about the pillar covers and the other miscellaneous trim pieces like the "oh-****" handles above each door. I want to paint those too, but because they're textured it'll be tough to make it look good. Unfortunately I don't know of any OEM or aftermarket replacements that would go with black interior (which is also my goal).
Old 03-22-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I'm doing that this summer as well, but I think Bionikbreaks was talking about the pillar covers and the other miscellaneous trim pieces like the "oh-****" handles above each door. I want to paint those too, but because they're textured it'll be tough to make it look good. Unfortunately I don't know of any OEM or aftermarket replacements that would go with black interior (which is also my goal).
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

AlienX will become famous soon enough
black.. what.. how!! why !!! who would do that

ME ya i know.. paint the pillars.... too much **** on my list of **** to do at the moment..
show time, ill be black.
Old 03-22-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AlienX
black.. what.. how!! why !!! who would do that

ME ya i know.. paint the pillars.... too much **** on my list of **** to do at the moment..
show time, ill be black.
Damn thats nice looking. IMO I don't think you need to paint the pillars. But then again i didn't see the entire interior.
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
If AlienX hadn't posted pics I'd be so lost in this thread, lol.
Old 03-23-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Just use black vynal dye. It dosent matter if theres texture, itll dye right into the pillars and oh **** handels
Old 03-23-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
and oh **** handels
Hahahah! Great way to remake my day!
Old 03-23-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
got my headliner and sunvisors redone in
carbon fiber vinyl
to go with the real cf pillars
Old 03-23-2006
Registered!!

AlienX will become famous soon enough
dont want to highjack or anything but....
you can change your pillars but you will prob want to change the headliner also to the same colour. As for the handels.. well mine came black, just need to get the weather stripping and lights. Another pic of my interior just for kicks..
Old 03-23-2006

Hmmm, I don't recall them making full a b and c pillars in CF