ahhhhh i messed up my car...... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2006   #1  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
ahhhhh i messed up my car......

soo as many of you know... i have eyebrows on my headlights..... i shouldve listened to eddie and taken them off, but i tryed to paint it my self.... welllll the eyebrow looks good, but i forgot to cover my fender with paper.... sooo where i have the tape there is a impression.... such as if u get a tan and you have impressions from the t shirt you were wearing.... its not that bad, but i dunno if i can take it off.... soo if anyone of you know how i can like buffer it out??????
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #2  
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
post a picture
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #3  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
post a picture
yea i will, im gonna get a lecture from my dad first haah
Old 03-11-2006   #4  
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
I think you can use a clay bar to remove light overspray.
gaugeof12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #5  
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
tell your dad to fvck off, this site is more important than his bitching. as of now, we demand you to post pics. hahaha
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #6  
Registered!!

CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road
use paint thinner...but dunt scrub it too hard over the paint. jus lightly...
CIVIC X3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #7  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well there used to be meguiar's clear coat body scrub that would take paint right off without hurting the clear coat underneath. they discontinued it tho i used to use it all the time).
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006   #8  
Banned

i asked my detailing guy adn he said he will do it for like $10 since its not that big.... but will post pics when its daylight.... my camera sucks at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaugeof12
I think you can use a clay bar to remove light overspray.
clay bar??? how bout like rubbing compound????

Last edited by djrabbi; 03-11-2006 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-11-2006   #9  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks, glad its not that much.
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #10  
Banned

soo i went to go take pics of the overspray..... and its gone.. maybe cause it rained and u just can feel it.... wellll i hope it sunny out soo i can show u guys....