I need a car fax. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2006   #1
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I need a car fax.

Alright, my friend has a little problem. He took his car *An 00 Si* and found out his *According to the DMV* that he has an engine out of a Del Sol. (I didnt think del sol's had a B16A2 in them humm).. Well anyways now the DMV thinks his car is stolen, so he had to go talk to the cops. But they said it was recoverd. Anyways, i read somewhere that Carfax would refund the money if there were errors on it.. So anyways. Anyone with a carfax account please look this up for me and email me what you find.. Please!

VIN:1HGEM1153YL054978
not sure if that is an O or a zero though..

[email protected]
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #2
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
You do know what it costs money to look this stuff up.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #3
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
I can tell you that it is in fact a zero and that carfax has it listed as a 2000 si/ sir but other than that your on your own.
juanotejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006   #4
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Some people have carfax accounts.. which is why im asking.
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006   #5
O.O

delusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura about
try to PM "iamboo" hes doing some free carfax reports for people i believe.
delusional1 is offline   Reply With Quote