Is this rice or nice? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2006   #31  
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Paint it in black
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #32  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blouisgod
you son of a bitch. that looks good, now i gotta go rethink everything

sorry mang, its just with the rsx seats i had to change everything to a darker color, and i redid the cloth inserts of the door in leather to match the seats, do it in urs man since ur whole car is black, it will look so much better!!! it was real easy to do... i painted that lil switch part , the ring around the **** and the ring around the boot and now i have to do the ones on the ebrake.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #33  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
sorry mang, its just with the rsx seats i had to change everything to a darker color, and i redid the cloth inserts of the door in leather to match the seats, do it in urs man since ur whole car is black, it will look so much better!!! it was real easy to do... i painted that lil switch part , the ring around the **** and the ring around the boot and now i have to do the ones on the ebrake.
Post some pics. I have to see this.
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #34  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
here are some i just went to go take, nothing special but gives a lil idea

02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #35  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Damn thats nice.
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #36  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, looks good man, no more flashy silver look! I LIKE!
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #37  
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
I think it looks great, i dont know why people have the shift boot down tho
schematicsskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #38  
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
well it definately doesn't look eatable..

i say it looks nice
02cvcEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #39  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
"rice" is such an overused term....
ZapThyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #40  
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
"rice" is such an overused term....

**** aint that the truth.

im gonna take a trip to the paint store and see what colors are available, maybe ill get something to match my wheels, like a dark grey???
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote