Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Is this rice or nice?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Is this rice or nice?

I was thinking about changing the interior accents from silver to Nighthawk Black Pearl, including the a pillars and the pod... what do you think, leave it silver or try the black?

Old 02-09-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
My interior is the same. It is odd huh? Imo black would be ok.
Old 02-09-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
I think black would be even better than silver!
Old 02-09-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the silver dash accents give it a break in color but the pillar might be coo. I say what you got looks nice already.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
I like the current setup too
Old 02-09-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i like the setup you have now.
Old 02-09-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
My car came with that silver accent. As soon as it gets warm out it'll get blacked out. Black on black.
Old 02-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
sweet but, if i leave the ssm on the interior accents, should i at least change the both a pillars to a semigloss black or maybe the ssm ? i dont really like that "seagull grey" crap color on the pillars, it looks out of place.

damn, im torn
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Nice, not rice.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it how it is.. thinking about going with the same setup too. But i already want to black out the pillars and acouple other things... cause the custom guage pillar i wanna do in black... i think it would look nice.

Hey Slow Gold.... just pm'd you... Mad Reppin' the Lanc Lanc, yo!

Last edited by RedBull; 02-09-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-09-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I think black would look all-around better. I hate that grey nonsense in the darker colored cars.

If you're looking for only black, go with semigloss. I think it'd look awesome if you sanded it down and got it smooth like the way a nice fiberglass jobs looks though.
Old 02-09-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Flat Black, No Gloss
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

CHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura aboutCHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura aboutCHOSEN-FEW has a spectacular aura about
I like it.Looks nice to me.
Old 02-09-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
hey i got all black in mine, ill trade you my blacks ones for your silver ones, i wanted to paint mine silver anyway
Old 02-09-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i say keep it silver,i got the same kit and i get some good compliments on it
Old 02-09-2006
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
:black:
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
nicee ! keep it silver
Old 02-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

so those who said black, the nighthawk black pearl, or just a interior black?
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
looks good right now
Old 02-09-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future

Just kidding. I think it would look good if you made it black. I don't know about gloss black though. Flat black would be good. Update us on what you decide to do.
Old 02-09-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^lol I am saving that one for later
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
its clean i want to do same think to my civic
Old 02-09-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
NHBP, imo flat black would look like stock plastic
Old 02-09-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
id leave it just as you have it
Old 02-10-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX

Just kidding. I think it would look good if you made it black. I don't know about gloss black though. Flat black would be good. Update us on what you decide to do.

well i think im gonna leave the silver for now and change the pillars to a semi, low gloss black... i kinda decided that because 1, its easy, and 2, the gauges i have, have a silver bezel that is the same color as the interior trim and i like that alot. maybe sometime soon ill change things over to nighthawk black

thanks ******
Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i think it loks good the way it is!
Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
i say do it! i just recently did mine in a gunmetal metalic its awesome!!

dont mind the dirty doors lol

heres a lil better up close pic

Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Looks good to me
Old 02-10-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
i say do it! i just recently did mine in a gunmetal metalic its awesome!!

dont mind the dirty doors lol

heres a lil better up close pic

you son of a bitch. that looks good, now i gotta go rethink everything
Old 02-10-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
i say do it black man you got the dark theme going on. its gonna look awesome with those rsx seats.

Quick Reply: Is this rice or nice?