Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

mods update

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
mods update

Today I had qa few things installed and I'm loving it.

1.Aem short ram intake
2.4-1 Stainless Steel Headers
3. Stainless Steel Test Pipe
Old 02-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bullet02ex
Today I had qa few things installed and I'm loving it.

1.Aem short ram intake
2.4-1 Stainless Steel Headers
3. Stainless Steel Test Pipe
So you like losing horsepower?
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
it feels like I gained some..... explain
Old 02-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
you pobably lost a few hp low end and maybe gained one or two.
D17 + I/H/E usually doesnt add any power, and if it does its minimal.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
are you all on drugs?? a full exhaust is like the best thing you can go to ur motor besides getting turbo or noz.. WOW dont lisen 2 them i/h/e adds hp not like 30 but it does or else no one on here or anyone would buy them.. wow
Old 02-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
are you all on drugs?? a full exhaust is like the best thing you can go to ur motor besides getting turbo or noz.. WOW dont lisen 2 them i/h/e adds hp not like 30 but it does or else no one on here or anyone would buy them.. wow
someone needs to return back to reality.
gains are MINIMAL (which means insignificant in this case). On a 117 or 127 hp motor you are not getting anywhere fast without FI, serious weight loss, and/or nitrous.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
^^ agreed. about the new parts. good work. keep it up i got an intake and an exhaust too and im pretty happy. i feel faster lol
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
those mods for SURE make you lose low end HP, you'll probably gain 1 or 2 hp on mid to high end like someone said, but that's it. and there're plenty of people on this forum that'll tell you that. the only way you can get real horsepower is by getting a car that comes stock with much more hp than our civics. civics weren't meant for speed or hp. there's a reason why we get mileage up in the 30 mpg range.
Old 02-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Hey bro, you need to check yourself. People have dynoes to prove what diskreet and I have said. Sure they make it louder...well I guess if you think you are in Fast and Furious, then you are making TONS of HP with the sound, but you aren't in F&F so you are losing more HP than you are gaining.
Old 02-01-2006
You boost, I-VTEC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
WOW dont lisen 2 them i/h/e adds hp not like 30 but it does or else no one on here or anyone would buy them.. wow
yes cause all the aftermarket parts companies want you to go faster, they don't just want your money.
Old 02-02-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
WHAT!? i added a muffler that gave me 100hp! you are all liars!

try adding stickers they add more hp almost 20 each sticker!
Old 02-02-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Are you on drugs? Must be a young kid with F&F still pumping through there veins or just a n00b that hasn't got a clue. You are n00b making n00b statements. Try researching and looking at dyno charts, then you'll know that adding all that stuff is only really for sound and looks really. Only true way to make power is to Turbo.
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Well I don't have a lot of money so after this all I plan to do is add cam gears and a pulley kit. I'm not trying to be super fast, I just want my car to have some mods and to be something I enjoy.