Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

MY JDM SEDAN?? comments pls..

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dondie is an unknown quantity at this point
MY JDM SEDAN?? comments pls..

Actually I registered on this site around 2002 but I messed up my membership and password so I'm now posting as a diff member after 3 years.

Anyways, this is my take on a JDM 7th Gen Civic Sedan, I hope its up to your standards, I might be selling this soon so I might as well post pics of it. Most of the parts are JDM and are hard to find so I guess I pass JDM standards. Hope you like it...

Dyno-TunedbyAutoplusApex-I SAFC Computer installed to spec by Racing ZoneApex-I Dual Funnel filterAEM Cold Air IntakeDC Sports 4-1 Exhaust ManifoldDC Sports Short Shift AdapterDenso Iridium SparkplugsCPM Aluminized PipesCPM Resonators5Zigen Fireball MufflerSun Auto Ground KitSpoon Sports Reservoir CoverHonda SideskirtsAC Motorsports EyelidsBuddy Club Front LipATOY 2-pieceRear SkirtsHonda Ducktail SpoilerRS Works SidemirrorsUnder scoop modification for coolingShaved door panels and emblemsColor-Keyed PanelsHonda Wireless FoglampsMRD6500HID KitFiamm HornsSimultaneous fender lightsAmber Fender LightsPioneer Head UnitPolished Civic Type-R Authentic Shiftknob (straight from the CTR, non-aftermarket version)MOMO Fighter Steering WheelMatrix White-Faced GaugesSparco Racing PedalsSparco Speed Bucket SeatSparco/Sabelt 3-Point Racing Harness5Zigen FootplateSheepDog SDR Coilover SystemAutohub Front Upper Strut BarAC Motorsports Rear Tie-Bar RAYS Volk Racing Limited Edition TE-37 Blue 15-inch 8lbs lightweight.RAYS Volk Racing Center CapsRAYS Volk Racing Valve Stem CoverRAYS Volk Racing LugnutsYokohama Advan Neova 195/55/R15 Rubberjapanese plateholder

More Power to you guys, ill post more pics upon request.

Last edited by Dondie; 02-03-2006 at 01:18 AM.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
clean bro!!! Are you going to part it out? if you are ill take your mirrors!!!!!!! Where are you located? I think i remember you from a while back
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Love your sig, the car on the left looks tight.

Philippines bro haha, im gna sell the car as a whole if I ever finally decide to sell it..

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Shifty is on a distinguished road
MABUHAY!!!! salamat pare..... pero akin yo'ung nasa kanan....lol. Dang can you give me a list of like shops there were i can get car parts? I havent been home for 12 years......i dont know my way around anymore.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
ur damn right more pics man, plz don't sell that baby
Old 02-01-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn post more pics and more especially of those wheels.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
looks sexy to me, not feeling the mirrors or the front lip, but its deff clean as hell.
Old 02-01-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
that's PDM LOL.
Old 02-01-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
most more pics man that **** is TITE !!!!
Old 02-01-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
yah post more pics pls!
i have a ssm sedan too and i want to get a black rims like yours... side shot would be great
thx!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Looks alot like Simeon's (Caucasian.Asian's) sedan. Except you have cleared headlights instead of Blacked out ones
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
yeah post more pics. i want to see the engine compartment interior the whole bit. looks awesome
Old 02-01-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
very very clean...no side moldings is the way to go on the sedan...looks so much better
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Bumsta217 is an unknown quantity at this point
very....

nice!

more pics would be awesome!

Last edited by infinite012; 02-03-2006 at 12:19 AM.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
lookin good not feelin the mirrors still looks good tho
Old 02-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
more pics!!!
Old 02-01-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
sweet. i don't like eyelids, and the rs grill would look better and more jdm actually.
Old 02-01-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I like it, is very nice
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
those rims are the sh*t, nice car
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Thanks for the compliments.... I posted additional pics on the 1st page, sorry dont have much pics may comp crashed 3 days ago.

Well, PDM = JDM, cuz we easily get our parts from neighbor japan anyways...

The mirrors are RS Works jpan, equivalent to that of the Ganadors used by jap tuner cars.

The rims arent black, those are plasma blue limited edition volks.

Thanks guys. more hp!
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Shifty
MABUHAY!!!! salamat pare..... pero akin yo'ung nasa kanan....lol. Dang can you give me a list of like shops there were i can get car parts? I havent been home for 12 years......i dont know my way around anymore.

Ah ganun ba, kambal naman e so parehong maganda.

Autocircuit
Import Hookup
Autoplus.

Try logging in to autoindustriya.com first before heading home, so you'll know your way around the shops...
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough
I'm just glad that you actually have Advan tires haha
Old 02-02-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Sweet @ss sedan, and those Volks are SICK!!
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Yes. Its quite expensive though but well worth it.. its pretty common here.

Why? Do some people there put on Advan decals without even having a single advan product in their car? hehe

I only have the rubber haha, I would love to have ADvan RGIIs, 18 inch, that would be my dream jdm wheel setup.
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dondie
The mirrors are RS Works jpan, equivalent to that of the Ganadors used by jap tuner cars.
I never would have thought that I just thought they were ebay mirrors learn somthin new today
Old 02-02-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
man you have 29038409384023423 mods. awesome!
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
nice !
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
dude i love it!!! suks that ur selling it though
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
more pics man please
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
The car definitely shows you are a member for at least couple of years.

Nice.

Quick Reply: MY JDM SEDAN?? comments pls..