Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got rid of my em2

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hk2ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
Got rid of my em2

Well No more thoughts of a turbo or a k-swap for my em2 because I traded it in for an evo8. Ive been thinking about going to awd because of the snow here in ny and a saw an evo @ a dealership and that was it. I took a test drive and I havn't looked back. I mean I am a honda guy @ heart but always loved watching the evos rally. WHen they came to the states I couldn't afford 30,000 grand but now I have a better job and I got a killer deal on it. I picked it up for just over 24,000 grand when the book value on it is 28,000 grand. It only has 10,500 miles on it. I loved my em2 but now matter what I did to it it would never drive like my evo does. I will still come here to check stuff out and see where people are taking the em2 to. I also got a 100,000 mile warranty on evrything that cannot be voided by the use of aftermarket parts(except internal egine mods), and I got this in writing due to the fact that honda fuct me on my warranty when my tranny went. Well good luck to evryone on here and I'll be back from time to time to check things out.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Spracto is an unknown quantity at this point
damn. good stuff. enjoy your evo.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my god! Congrats man, owning an Evo would be the ultimate for me. Good luck with it!
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

thanks I may need surgery to remove my this permagrin. If You told me last year that I would be making the money I made this year and I would have an evo I would have told you that you smoke to much crack. Somebody pinch me and make sure Im not dreaming.
Old 01-05-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
wow sweet deal all around. my friend has an 8 and is on his 2nd trans with only a turbo upgrade and about 25k miles. good to hear you scored that warranty, thats the best part of the deal.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

yeah Im not about to be buying even a used awd tranny or trying to fix one. I made sure I got that aftermarket parts thing in writing since I learned my lesson by getting my honda 100,000 mile warranty voided. Im not gonna do anything to it for a while. Im pretty pleased with the evos performance and I think I might need surgery to remove my grin.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough

Man, congratulations, sounds like you are really living it up. That is my plan when I get out of college, evo or sti! But I think I will keep my vic. Of course that will not be for 3 years, but my day will come. I want a garage with black civic, black sti, black mercedes E55, black 78' caddilac, and hummer h1 or supercharged suburban.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
pics?
Old 01-05-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
nice upgrade and warranty
Old 01-05-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
good job scoring the Evo..... but good luck with maintaining it.
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
wheres the pics man
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Originally Posted by a4turboss
wheres the pics man
if its stock, then just google it.
Old 01-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, greaat; an EVO here is 34K
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

HiVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice , the best thing that happen to you 7th civics SUCKs I whant to get rid of mine but thats another story, I whant an evo to but here an MR is about 40K, IX $37 to mutch money for a mitsu.
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
my friend owns a evo 8 and has stock turbo and 1st tran...he has a bunch of mods...just tuned and dynod again...he is making the most HP that anyone has seen around here with min. mods...394AWHP/400TQ...right around there....ill get him to send me the chart....

best car ever.wish i could go buy one.
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

thats why I got rid of em2 because to get those figures id need swap and turbo probaly with internals. Plus the awd will be good when my job moves and its 30 plus minutes away instead of five minutes down the road. I didn't wanna be driving in alot of snow with a lowered vic especially if I turboed it our swapped it. Get a used evo if u want one I did and it hardly got any miles on it. My buddy that has an evo told me his friend just got one(not even an mr) and paid over 40,000 grand for it. I don't have a digital camera only my cell phone camera. Could I load up pics from my phone onto here, if so how. Maybe I can get my friend to use his digital to take some pics soon. Right now I'm just gonna keep it stock- tommorow I have to get all seoson tires for the winter and after that I wanna get a valentine one radar\laser detector.
Old 01-06-2006
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Yeah, yeah.... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nice upgrade. Good luck with it!
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hk2ronin
thats why I got rid of em2 because to get those figures id need swap and turbo probaly with internals. Plus the awd will be good when my job moves and its 30 plus minutes away instead of five minutes down the road. I didn't wanna be driving in alot of snow with a lowered vic especially if I turboed it our swapped it. Get a used evo if u want one I did and it hardly got any miles on it. My buddy that has an evo told me his friend just got one(not even an mr) and paid over 40,000 grand for it. I don't have a digital camera only my cell phone camera. Could I load up pics from my phone onto here, if so how. Maybe I can get my friend to use his digital to take some pics soon. Right now I'm just gonna keep it stock- tommorow I have to get all seoson tires for the winter and after that I wanna get a valentine one radar\laser detector.

when you get your mods, and you wanna get a reflash go to Pruven performance in Milford, CT...thats where my boy goes..

he just called me like 30 mins ag and told me be raced a stang off nirtous and whooped it...waiting for the calll back on how he did with the nirtous..

theres a bunch of cars out tonight...wish i could go down there and have fun but i rememebered what im in and everything down here is turbod.
Old 01-06-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
my friend has an evo8 and ges got lasttime he got it dynod he had 475awhp and 480tq
Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

wow what mods r they running? Ive been looking around @ parts online and there is so much to buy(I thought it was bad when I had my vic) I thhink I'll just stay with basic boltons and then get turboxs utec with 02 sensor and get it tuned. I was looking @ what you can do with the utec and its just amazing. That and its almost a grand cheaper than the aem ems. There was an evo in super street that had all turboxs stuff and was up over 500 hp.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
my friend has an evo8 and ges got lasttime he got it dynod he had 475awhp and 480tq
with the stock turbo?????