Question about rear wing/spoiler - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2005   #1
Registered!!

queens3358 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question about rear wing/spoiler

Hey guys,

My brother has a 2002 civic 2 door. He really want a spoiler for it. So I was thinking of getting him one for Christmas, but all the ones that I look at have break lights on them. Now my brother has one on his back window. Do you guys remove the one on the back window or do you use both. Better yet do they make them without a break light? Thanks for any information on this. If you guys can also recommend one that would be great. I don't know much about them but my brother is out of control with his car..

Thanks again
queens3358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #2
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
there is a plug.. just unplug it from the rear window lights and plug it into the new plug if you get him an OEM one.

everyone has a 3rd brake light in the back window, but i have an OEM spoiler and you just use the new plug on the spoiler thats all
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #3
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
It doesnt hurt to have both on, I actually prefer the one on the window to be on as well.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #4
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i completly removed the one in the window, the plastic and the bulbs. all thats left is the rear deck lid and a hole. no more red plastic or anything. but also no more rattles
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #5
Registered!!

queens3358 is an unknown quantity at this point
o.k, I guess you can do what ever you want. Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure before i buy it. Thanks again.
queens3358 is offline   Reply With Quote