Got in a minor car accident today, need help deciding on repairs - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2005   #31  
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ damnit i was gonna say that. yoshie who was this girl was she a hottie?
micks7thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #32  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yoshie, if you want the R34 Body Kit i know a buddy who is selling his. Let me know.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #33  
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Yoshi, actually the OEM only cost $180, paint it and put a lip kit on it, that would be alot better than a big body kit. What if you want to sell it, then your stuck with buying one in the long run.
ahaha screw selling it, i just bought the car. maybe i will get an OEM replacement. i donno, i was thinking of getting one anyway. i'll save the bumpers i have on it right now in case something does happen and i need to revert back to stock.
Yoshiemaster is offline   Reply With Quote