Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Please post pics of rsx seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nasdurus is an unknown quantity at this point
Please post pics of rsx seats

This is a pretty wide covered topic from what I've already searched but I couldn't find pics of it. I'm thinking of converting my 05 ex to the seats but I would like to see some pics installed and what people did with the troublesome rear seats.
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
i have a few pics, but this is the only one i can find right now.

as for the rears, have to either get ur oem re-done to match, or u have to do some modding and the back part of the seats do not go all the way up to the rear dash like our oems doo, thats why im gonna just get my rears readone
Old 10-11-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
How much did you get the seats for?
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
alot, lol, actually not to bad, i got them for 450. i got real lucky with the person.