Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

*Now with pictures. fukkerzs smashed my window.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
*Now with pictures. fukkerzs smashed my window.

So some jerk decided to attempt to rip off my car tonight. Luckily earlier this morning i took my ENTIRE SYSTEM out of my trunk.

It was a pretty hack and smash job.

*EVEN with my Viper pager alarm, i was not notified. He removed the battery too quickly. He probably had help.

He smashed my windows, popped the trunk (breaking the lever) and hood. Disconnected the Battery. Tried to rip my DVD player out (bolted inside of the glove box). Tried to rip my faceplate off (located in the ceiling). Pulled a bunch of wires inside my fender (assuming its alarm wires).

He didnt get any of my audio stuff, only thing he stole was my Change, PSP that was in the backseat pouch, my gloves, and my CD's.

Fukkking sucks.

Last edited by AzNmiKex215; 09-23-2005 at 07:44 AM.
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

20civic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear that...hunt them down and pull some **** out of them. literally...
Old 09-23-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
damn that sucks.. but at least u didnt really lose anything stereo-wise, what are the chances you pulled your entire system the morning of?
Old 09-23-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough

Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
that pisses me off even. I can imagine how you feel
Old 09-23-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
wow... that sucks man.
Old 09-23-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
faceplate in the ceiling?? im puzzled...
Old 09-23-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks. i'm surprised they didn't start breaking things they couldn't take. But at least its not as bad as it could've been. Those thieves will get caught don't worry. They keep tryin and one time is enough cops will get em. There was a group of thieves in my old town thinking they will never get caught. Well cops got em and over 200 stereos. If you do it enough you will get caught. Oh yea lets not forget karma too.
Old 09-23-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
The same thing happened to my brother last week. It was a cheap alarm because the alarm didn’t go off until he broke the circuits with the radio and he didn't open the door just went thourgh the window. They took the whole center console. Now he can’t operate anything hazard signals, radio, a/c (need for heat in Texas). Now he has an alarm that has a hidden camera that will take 10 pictures every two seconds and send the pictures in color on your two-way. Also will e-mail you the pictures too. The alarm also comes with a back up battery hidden in side the car. Motion detectors and a hella’ more stuff... Sorry to hear about that man... there are some jerk off like that in this world.
Old 09-23-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

I beleive the theif did not have much time becuase my neighbor was going to work at 2am (he delivers papers) and saw the robber. He yelled back to his wife inside the hosue to call the cops. The robber fled promptly.

Had the robber had more time, im sure he would have taken my center console + screen. He would have probably did much more damage.

*He had my carjack and lugwrench out of my trunk and next to my wheels. I assume he was ready to take my wheels as well. But he probably couldnt have, i have Volk Ray lugs with the 1 keyed 7 sided lug.
Old 09-23-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hum lol thats funny cause I literally don't keep anything like that in my car. He would've found an amp in the trunk and thats it. Must've been the dumb theif who thinks hes good but really just amateur. Is insurance helping you?
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear about that... fukking thieves.
Old 09-23-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Damn that sucks I hope insurance pays you even more than you lost.
Old 09-23-2005
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
That is some terrible stuff.. atleast it was not worse!

I am waiting to hear the story of a thief that tried to rob someones car, but the owner woke up and let out the pitt bull, grabbed the revolver ect.. Seems like thieves ALWAYS get away from the scene of the crime.

Hope your insurance helps you, and I'm glad they didn't rip out the screen. Is that navigation, or only DVD?

I wonder.. can stolen navigation be tracked somehow? I don't know if there is any upstream communication in navi systems.
Old 09-23-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

I don't think my mom wants to make a claim on this. The only real damage was the hood cable and window. I dont think insurance would cover things like my lost CD's or PSP (i cant prove that it was in the car?). My deductable is $500.00

Yea i dunno, But im lucky that my uncle owns a repair garage. That means i wont have any labor charges.
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
ask ur neighbor what he looks like....find him.......pound his face in......then u take his stuff and empty his pockets and when u walk away kick him in his nuts really hard. hehe
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
which alarm did you have? 791xv? maybe you weren't in range when the alarm went off (if it did). mine pages me like a second after it goes off, if within signal range.

it sucks man, hope u get your **** straightened..
Old 09-23-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
shitt mike, good luck
Old 09-23-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
damn man, sorry to hear about that. ive had my shiat jacked 2 times i know how much it sucks..

can you elaborate on the faceplate in the ceiling? sounds interesting
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
this is one reason why I dont get an audio upgrades or have anything expensive in the car. There are too many a-holes in the world that will do anything just to get free stuff. sorry to hear about that though.
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
i cant see the pics, FYI
Old 09-23-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AzNmiKex215
I don't think my mom wants to make a claim on this. The only real damage was the hood cable and window. I dont think insurance would cover things like my lost CD's or PSP (i cant prove that it was in the car?). My deductable is $500.00

Yea i dunno, But im lucky that my uncle owns a repair garage. That means i wont have any labor charges.
Auto insurance will cover that damage to vehicle and any sound equipment installed in factory locations. If you want to claim the other stuff, it would be covered under your home insurance personal property coverage. So you would have to file 2 claims and pay 2 deductibles. If the damage to the car itself is over 500, there is no reason not to claim it. Its covered under comprehensive and will not affect your premium at all.
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

draganjr is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant see the pics, sorry to hear that...
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by soonercivic
Auto insurance will cover that damage to vehicle and any sound equipment installed in factory locations. If you want to claim the other stuff, it would be covered under your home insurance personal property coverage. So you would have to file 2 claims and pay 2 deductibles. If the damage to the car itself is over 500, there is no reason not to claim it. Its covered under comprehensive and will not affect your premium at all.
insurance companies will not repay for any aftermarket items unless you have reciepts to prove you purchased those items. Anyone could easily say they had over $10,000 worth of stuff in there car when they indeed didnt.
Old 09-23-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
unless you have special coverage for audio equipment/aftermarket equipment..an umbrella
Old 09-23-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
that sucks...good thing your system was out
Old 09-23-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by streetglower
insurance companies will not repay for any aftermarket items unless you have reciepts to prove you purchased those items. Anyone could easily say they had over $10,000 worth of stuff in there car when they indeed didnt.
that is not true. now like i said, his auto insurance will cover damage to the vehicle and and sound reproducing equipment that has been installed in factory locations. homeowners coverage will replace everything else. now if what you say is true, and your house burns down, you will have to provide receipts for everything you lost. thats not how it works, there is a reason that under home insurance there are limitations for theft of certain types of property like jewlery, computers, electronics and so on with the exception of sound reproducing equipment not installed in factory locations. however, if you get 50 cds stolen and some sunglasses, it is impossible to prove that they were or were not in the vehicle. its the job of insurance companies to give the customer the benefit of doubt, insurance is a contract of the utmost good faith, or so insurance law says. also, when you say "aftermarket items" it sounds like you are referring to things like boost guages and stuff like that. i am talking personal property like cd's, sunglasses, shoes, hats, clothing, and stuff like that. those things WILL be covered under homeowners insurance.

Last edited by soonercivic; 09-23-2005 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-23-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ouch man...that sux... psp was prolly the biggest lost other than the windows...my friends alarm is connected to an auxillary battery under his passenger seats in his 88 accord so if they pull the cables on the battery under his hood they can start it but the alarm wont die and he has 2 150 decible sirens inside his cabin which'll make ur ears bleed if ur in there...u cant even get in his car without his alarm remote too cuz of shaved door handles inside and out...the auxillary battery is what supports the doorpoppers and stuff and it gets charged by the alternator too...
i too have shaved door handles on my eclipse for that reason...someone tried to jack my rims but my lug nuts were very uncommon and hard to find the key too and they couldnt get into my car cuz of no handles
Old 09-23-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

My photobucket account is maxed out.

As far as insurance and aftermarket stuff. Geico gives you a form for modified vehicals and anthing you want thats non factory to be insured. The have everything on that form, from Paint jobs to custom interiors. However, if you list things and include the receipt, they will be covered but your premium will go way up!!!!!
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by soonercivic
that is not true. now like i said, his auto insurance will cover damage to the vehicle and and sound reproducing equipment that has been installed in factory locations. homeowners coverage will replace everything else. now if what you say is true, and your house burns down, you will have to provide receipts for everything you lost. thats not how it works, there is a reason that under home insurance there are limitations for theft of certain types of property like jewlery, computers, electronics and so on with the exception of sound reproducing equipment not installed in factory locations. however, if you get 50 cds stolen and some sunglasses, it is impossible to prove that they were or were not in the vehicle. its the job of insurance companies to give the customer the benefit of doubt, insurance is a contract of the utmost good faith, or so insurance law says. also, when you say "aftermarket items" it sounds like you are referring to things like boost guages and stuff like that. i am talking personal property like cd's, sunglasses, shoes, hats, clothing, and stuff like that. those things WILL be covered under homeowners insurance.

I have never heard of any homeowners insurance covering vehicles. Please provide me with statements of that. Now I am not even talking about "what if your house burns down stuff". I am talking about your vehicle. And most insurance companies will NOT repay you for any aftermarket equipment that you have unless you provide reciepts, pictures, etc. I could easily have my car broken into and tell my insurance company that I had $10,000 worth of audio equipment in there. If it was that easy, everyone would do it. People would purposely break into there own car and claim alot of stuff they may never had. Now for an extra fee, you can add those kinds of coverage to it, but in most any case, insurance companies want actual proof of those items. Even homeowners insurance usually requires reciepts, pictures, or some kind of proof that you had the items that you are claiming. And again, that also applies even if you do have extra coverage. ANd like mentioned above, some companies do have a form that you can fill out any aftermarket stuff on your car, but again require pictures or proof.

Last edited by streetglower; 09-23-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Quick Reply: *Now with pictures. fukkerzs smashed my window.