Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Very Small Mod?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GACivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Very Small Mod?

Ok I am 17, with no job. I pretty much try to concentrate on high school as my job right now. So basically ANY money I get goes towards my car.

I have $40 to buy something small? Is there anything worth buying for my car for $40? Exterior, Interior, Engine. Anything.

Here is my car now..

But with these headlights.

Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
imo save that 40 bucks and keep saving till you actually have money to buy a nice mod.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
shift ****/or cheap short shift adapter
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

Nevermind. Mom is being generous and let me borrow a lil extra money. So I bought http://www.robearracing.com/pd_revo.cfm that. Good mod?
Old 10-09-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GACivic
Nevermind. Mom is being generous and let me borrow a lil extra money. So I bought http://www.robearracing.com/pd_revo.cfm that. Good mod?
its a nice mod to have, good choice, or maybe save a little more and give it a drop.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

Anyone know where I can get a set of instructions for installation? I went ahead and ordered it. When it comes in I want to be able to put it in ASAP.
Old 10-09-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GACivic
Anyone know where I can get a set of instructions for installation? I went ahead and ordered it. When it comes in I want to be able to put it in ASAP.
the instructions should come woith it. but it is pretty simple first remove your shirt ****, and then center counsoule. the its basically just unbolting the stock one (4 bolts) and then undoing the cables. and then bolting the new one in. putting everything back together. i'd say probably about a 1 hour mod includeing clean up.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Good mod for the money.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
that's one of my fav mods for sure....made a big difference in driveability!
Old 10-09-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i installed this 3 weeks ago. im in GA hit me up! pm me. i could help you out. yes. its a nice mod. it is a little rough at first but very comfy afterwards.
Old 10-09-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I'm ignorant about the short shifters... they make the shifting travel shorter... and?

By the way, nice wheels, GACivic!

Last edited by ramcosca; 10-09-2005 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

Thanks. I love my wheels 18s with Nitto NeoGen 215-35-18s all around.
Old 10-09-2005
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
its physically shorter (height-wise) then stock and the forward-back throw is physically shorter
Old 10-09-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
imo, the next $40-$50 you get to spend on your car, you should get the lip of your grill painted.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light
get some eibach sportlines or something for that car, it looks hot. A mild drop wouldnt hurt drivability and it would look sick on that car. The painted grille lip would be a sweet mod too. I wouldnt change anything else on the outside, looks clean dude.
Old 10-09-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i would get a silver mesh grill for the bottom of the bumper. that would look nice
Old 10-09-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
The grill looks nice that way. It being black compliments the wheels. I say keep it that way
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

I can get the lip on the grill painted for nearly nothing because my cousin works @ a collision place, but I'm just too lazy to get it done.

My car is in the shop right now because I got rear ended. I should get it back tues/wends.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
a good mod for 40 dollars would be a full tank of gas...
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

You must have a huge gas tank. My mom's 300C Hemi takes around $40 to fill it up.

I bought the Revo Short Shifter with $40 + some more
Old 10-09-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
wtf.. it cost me like $30 to fill my vic and we all have the same tank...

nice ride.. but i secretly hate you cuz when i was 17 i was on my 4th $400 piece of **** car...
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

The most I've ever put into my car is like $25 I think to fill it up.
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I have Teins for sale cheap always a good mod to drop the ride.

Short shifter is ALWAYS a good idea... Very much fun.
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

I wish I had $80 to spend. Your name is Jarrod? Mine is Jared.
Old 10-10-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Your name is Jared? Mine is Michael!!!!11one!