Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Titanium headlights....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Talking My Titanium headlights....

thanks to xtreme2k2civic Bought his rare titanium headlights and put the amber reflector in.....loooks hella pimp and...............no one else will have them!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0101.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	61103   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0102.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	61104   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0103.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	61105   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0104.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	61106   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0106.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	61107  

Last edited by HondaKorn; 10-10-2005 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-08-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
congrats mang!!! way to rep that em2 crew too :-p
Old 10-08-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i was wondering if that was possible. i need new headlights like that because the housing on mine is oxidized and crappy looking. did you have to cut slits in the headlight in order for it to fit?
Old 10-09-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I had to make one slit on each side to make the amber pieces fit. Aftermarket headlights and oem are diff shapes and cannot be combined. I tried to use oem reflectors(to keep an oem beam pattern) with an aftermarket lense and it didn't work.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
nice!
Old 10-09-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
am i the only one who doesnt see whats so special?
Old 10-09-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
^it looks like the chrome was tinted. this is different from the DIY black out headlights or clearing headlights because, well, you can't really make black chrome at home.
Old 10-09-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looks darn good man!
Old 10-09-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thats pretty sweet
Old 10-10-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Hellz yeah man.. Hell of an idea.... Mad props on the work.... Good doing business w/ you...
Old 10-10-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
oh ok, i see it now, i thought it was just like a cloudy day. that is pretty pimp, i like that. good job being an individual!
Old 10-10-2005
Life is better with 5lug

Thanks for all the comments guys! Xtreme...good doing biz with you as well. Just one question, how did you keep your headlight lenses soo clear? The passenger side was immaculate compared to mine...lol
Old 10-10-2005
Downed but not for good

bigmurr will become famous soon enoughbigmurr will become famous soon enough
so whats the diference between those and the ones on ebay they look about the same just with out the amber peices?
Old 10-10-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bigmurr
so whats the diference between those and the ones on ebay they look about the same just with out the amber peices?
read my post above.
Old 10-10-2005
Downed but not for good

bigmurr will become famous soon enoughbigmurr will become famous soon enough
oh stupid me i looked on ebay again and the the gun metal headlights arent even chromed like yours, it just looks plastic. here you can have a look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...04377920QQrdZ1

with that said yeah i like your headlights a lot more.
Old 10-10-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks very nice. so they dont sell black chrome spray paint? jw, ive seen chrome, but not black chrome at the paint store.
Old 10-10-2005
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
i would say i own a set of titanium headlights
Old 10-10-2005
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
i dont like how dark the amber looks in there
Old 10-10-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Honda Korn.... I dont know man.. I dont do much high way driving so thats probably why.. Waxed the lense ever now and again also...
Old 10-10-2005
Life is better with 5lug

Originally Posted by acidbaby
i dont like how dark the amber looks in there
its alot brighter in person....my camera sucks too.....
Old 10-10-2005

you may be able to achieve the same effect by spray painting a coat or two of tint spray paint on the chrome. just a suggestion to anyone who still has chrome inserts
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Wow, that's a lot of trouble to go to for such a minor change, but hell ya know what? I like it, and it shouldn't matter if it took you one hour or a hundred hours. I like the fact it's unique and done well.
Also, I recall seeing spray paints in the store that are intended to be used on chrome parts, I just don't know what the final result would be, if it would be anything like this.
Old 10-10-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Korn, they wern't these were they? http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...For=&PT_ID=258
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by infinite012
you may be able to achieve the same effect by spray painting a coat or two of tint spray paint on the chrome. just a suggestion to anyone who still has chrome inserts
ive actually done it using tint, doesnt come out the way u want it too... its not bad, but not exactly what i was going for.
Old 10-10-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It looks good though
Old 10-10-2005
Life is better with 5lug

not the password jdm headlights....If i had 329 to spend...I would have gotten hid's lol