Red or Regular? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2005   #1
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Red or Regular?

I'm thinking about purchasing a cf hood and i know i'm going OEM style, but i'm thinking about going with a red CF hood, i see one at nopi on an RX-7 and i was in love. Not for sure if i should go regular Cf or Red. What do you guys think?
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #2
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
regular stands out more. But if you don't want to stand out then go with red. Also how well will the red match the paint?
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #3
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I'd say go red, its different...
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #4
Registered!!

Theeyo is an unknown quantity at this point
man...if had the chance to do it all over i would go red, i was too impatient...and its too late for me now, im stuck with the hood & trunk lol, but the regular black isn't too bad. The Red CF would just Look better IMO.
Theeyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #5
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
The red cf hood is darker than the red of the car, it looks sick though on Red cars i think. I can get the hood for $440 shipped.

Here a link to show you what they look like on a red car.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=60197

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-22-2005 at 01:55 AM.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #6
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Yeah be different and get it.
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #7
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Go with the red
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #8
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
go with it in red
redex04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #9
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Id go with the Carbon Kevlar red weave. That way, it still matches the color of the car (better than actual Red c/f) and you have the black to get the attention first.
Nodnero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #10
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnero
Id go with the Carbon Kevlar red weave. That way, it still matches the color of the car (better than actual Red c/f) and you have the black to get the attention first.
thats what i was gonna say
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #11
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
go with the red, it looks pretty cool from the pic on the link
xkimsungminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #12
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
red red red red red red red red red red
01redJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #13
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
noooooooooooooooooooo DONT DO RED CF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ive seen it in person, and its like ur half way between black or red and u dont have n e thing else on teh car to go with it. go with just CF, but thats just me, maybe cuz ive seen it in person.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote