Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics of your Neuspeed Upper Strut bar

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Pics of your Neuspeed Upper Strut bar

Can anyone post a pic of their Neuspeed Strut bar on their car? Thanks
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

WEAPON-R CIVIC will become famous soon enough
check page 2 of my galley, have a neuspeed chrome upper in engine bay photo
Old 09-13-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future

Old 09-13-2005
2004 Honda Civic EX

Civic404 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is mine.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

is urs crammed against the firewall at the top?
Old 09-13-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Mine is close to the firewall.
Old 09-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-13-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i dont see why you need a pic thread about a strut bar?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
i dont see why you need a pic thread about a strut bar?
Because...i was wondering how other peoples strut bars sat in their engine bay. Cause to install mine, you have to force the bar up agaist the firewall alittle bit. I was in an accident that tweaked my frame alittle bit and i was just making sure that there wasn't supposed to be a gap between the bar and the fire wall. If u have a problem with the thread, don't read it...

Thanks for the pics guys.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34

prefect...thats exactly what i was looking for!
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Where is the clutch bracket that has to be moved or relocated for 2002+ civics?
Old 09-14-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by prccivic
Because...i was wondering how other peoples strut bars sat in their engine bay. Cause to install mine, you have to force the bar up agaist the firewall alittle bit. I was in an accident that tweaked my frame alittle bit and i was just making sure that there wasn't supposed to be a gap between the bar and the fire wall. If u have a problem with the thread, don't read it...

Thanks for the pics guys.
wow kinda testy, aren't you? i was just stating my opinion about this thread. if you don't want to hear the bad with the good, then don't post.
Old 09-14-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
1. i believe that the clutch resivior (SP) is over to the right side, when looking at the pics. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON IT! I have an auto. Also, at least with mine, there is enough space between the strut bar and the firewall to put my hand down between it (so about an inch-inch and a half). But i DID have to force it slightly, not much though, just enought to 'pop it into place'. nothing major to the front end.
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
you don't have to relocate the clutch reservoir because the neuspeed goes around it.. It is between the fork...At least that is how mine is
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
wow kinda testy, aren't you? i was just stating my opinion about this thread. if you don't want to hear the bad with the good, then don't post.

ya it had been a long day...i was just truong to get info....i wasn't being testy...just tired of getting the wrong parts and not finding out till i install...so i just wanted some reassurance...hence u asked for pics
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by manahoonie
1. i believe that the clutch resivior (SP) is over to the right side, when looking at the pics. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON IT! I have an auto. Also, at least with mine, there is enough space between the strut bar and the firewall to put my hand down between it (so about an inch-inch and a half). But i DID have to force it slightly, not much though, just enought to 'pop it into place'. nothing major to the front end.

is this the fit that everyone has? cause mine is pressed firmly up against the firewall??
Old 09-14-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Old 09-14-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
my bar had a very hard time and I had to use a hammer to get the last part lined up. It is squished against the plastic back there. VERY tight fit but it does fit.