Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pics of apexi wsII exhaust on sedan?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Pics of apexi wsII exhaust on sedan?

Does anyone have it on their sedan? It says coupe only so just wondering how much it will stick out.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xgimmick will become famous soon enoughxgimmick will become famous soon enough
member here karumba has it on his sedan:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...43602/cat/3857

btw i have this exhaust and i love it. highly recommended
Old 09-13-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hmm it does kinda stick out but I like the exhaust. Maybe muffler shop can fix that?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

xgimmick will become famous soon enoughxgimmick will become famous soon enough
^^ well i believe they sell universal ws mufflers now. before they were a complete catback system, so maybe with custom piping you can get it to look the way you want. hope this helps
Old 09-13-2005
Premium Member

I'll prolly get it. I have a lip too so that would stick out some. But i looked at my exhaust cutout and its all burned from the stupid stock exhaust.
Old 09-13-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Damnit I've been found out and being stalked..

Just kidding but yeah I have the set-up.. I'll just say its still a slight work in progress with it still. Say this as there is a slight issue with the midpipe rattling on the shield - just can't seem to be able to fix it 100%. I'm assuming if I take it to a muffler shop to have the hangers bent more it'll fit just haven't really had the time. Besides the noise comes and goes.. more often when it is colder/wet out.

I'd warn you about trying to run it with a lip kit - its already close to my rear bumper and I don't have a lip. Again, I can imagine it can be dropped by reworking the tailpipe's hangers but

Sound is good for me .. but remember it is made for an EX set-up in any event, so if you don't convert your front piping you'll more than likely need a custom extension made.
Old 09-13-2005
Premium Member

I have an ex with oem rear lip. The lip is basically level with the normal bumper, so top clearance should be fine. The lip does stick outwards a bit so that will cover more exhaust tip which is good. I'm really thinking about getting it and just wrapping thermotec on areas where it is a tight fit.
Old 09-13-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, just is what i'm thinking.. i want to get wsII or evo2 as well.. since i don't have a rear lip, it might be not so good to get it then since it'll stick out quite much.. hm...
Old 09-17-2005

anyone has pics on their sedan???
Old 09-17-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
where can you buy just a wsII muffler people?! Ive been looking for a long time!
Old 09-17-2005
Premium Member

You can't and you can't even buy the catback. Its on national backorder so I ended up getting the RSR exhaust instead.
Old 09-17-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol ill just end up with an RSX-S exhaust on mine next spring probably. Ive got an LX auto so forget paying all that money for something useless!
Old 09-17-2005

ooh ws2 is on backorder???
hm.. i guess is either greddy evo or new header (since i have the obx catback right now)